Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,484 comments
For some reason we have massive uploads today. There may be slight delays
Post automatically merged:

We have DDoS Attack right now and working on it

Last edited:
Any news on paysafecard?

We're still on it. It's coming. It's just a bunch of paperwork.

Regarding payouts to all those who filed today, important information here:

Payments from 07.27.2020 will be split between two parties due to currency changes we have made. We will test new methods and monitor the process. It is also planned that several payout options will be offered.

All those who have open payments should not worry. We always pay out when we see that everything is legitimate.

Hello.
Are you planning to add a stablecoin like usdt?
Can I change the wallet I have to collect from bitcoin to litecoin? No problems?
Regards!

Thank you for this suggestion. I have forwarded this. There are plans to introduce several withdrawal methods anyway.

Information regarding payments of 08.03.2020

Payouts may be delayed until Wednesday. The reason is that we now have to use Exchanger for crypto payouts and this will take a few days. Thanks for your patience.

Reports about payouts are always available on our support page:

I have 2 payments. One of them are paid there other one is marked as payed but i didnt recieved the bitcoins. That will be pay tomorrow? i'm just wondering about that the payment was markes as payed

I have 2 payments. One of them are paid there other one is marked as payed but i didnt recieved the bitcoins. That will be pay tomorrow? i'm just wondering about that the payment was markes as payed

This seems to be a mistake on our part. I think it's about the amount of money in the xxx range, right?

Please send me your wallet via PN

Thank you for this suggestion. I have forwarded this. There are plans to introduce several withdrawal methods anyway.

Information regarding payments of 08.03.2020

Payouts may be delayed until Wednesday. The reason is that we now have to use Exchanger for crypto payouts and this will take a few days. Thanks for your patience.

Reports about payouts are always available on our support page:

Hello.

2020-08-03€xx.xxPENDING

when?

No payment this week? Requested on 9/8/2020, no payment yet. Normaly payed out on monday or today ...

what about reading here?

Dear DDOWNLOAD users,

Payments applied for by 08.11.2020 will be paid part of the payment at the latest by and including Wednesday. The rest will follow next week.

Open support tickets will be answered within the next days. Currently some employees are on vacation and the response time has been delayed

any news about webmoney option

We are working on Webmoney, bank transfer and other payment methods. Unfortunately I can't give you an ETA for this yet.

Hope youre making progress with paysafecard.

We're working on it with pressure. We hope to introduce Paysafecard in the next weeks. Our developers as well as the managers work on the contracts. For more information I recommend to open a ticket at support.ddownload.com because they know more about it. I am only responsible for the internal support.

webmoney payments is a must

We understand your wishes and will implement them as soon as possible.

No payment this week? Requested on 9/8/2020, no payment yet. Normaly payed out on monday or today ...

We now have different payout days. The usual payout is still Monday. Since the procedure of crypto currency withdrawals has completely changed, there are some delays in withdrawal requests.

It is like the first one gets his payout. So if you request your payout now in the middle of the week, you are more likely to receive it on Monday next week. However, if you request your payout on Sunday, you are more likely to receive your payout on Monday the week after next.

For more information I recommend you contact Beat Wagner through our support portal. support.ddownload.com they can give you more information about this. He is responsible for it.

I am waiting for payment 23/7/2020
any reason for delay ?

I think you got your payout today. If not, please contact the Support Portal. They will do that as soon as possible. support.ddownload.com

No payment three Week?

Please tell me over Private Message which Payment you made. I will check that. And also please read here under https://support.ddownload.com (The first batch of payments will be made today evening!)

Dear DDOWNLOAD users,

Payments applied for by 08.17.2020 will be paid part of the payment at the latest by and including Wednesday. The rest will follow next week. Large payouts can be delayed up to three weeks. The reason is that we recently need to buy Bitcoin. So the whole procedure has changed. Payouts are always made.

Open support tickets will be answered within the next days. Currently some employees are on vacation and the response time has been delayed

Back