how is sale in ddownloads host ?
i cant find file with name option and can you
please upgrade your file manager option
i cant mark all file in single click and move them to another folder

Any news for ITA and UK?
Thank you!
Can you reply to me please?

10/04 you replied:

"Thanks for your feedback. I have noted it down and will let you know as soon as possible. "

Hello DDL.To, plese can you fix or tell us why UK is in tier D?
UK is like USA, it's in tier 1 in every Filehost with PPD...
Can you move Italy to tier A? It's possible?
Thank you and best regards.

Italy is in tier A in Katfile and Easybytez filehosts.

Are passed 2 months... pls reply when possible.
Best regards.

Last edited:
For what you dont reply have problem :thinking:
Post automatically merged:

Last seen Yesterday at 10:17 AM and dont reply again ??

Last edited:
@ddownload.com What is going on m wallet adress and my payment. Payment automaticliy requesting and my wallet adress changing automaticliy. I' didnt get any information on my mail adress, I change my pass and locked my withdrawal but some times Payment Info box empty

@ddownload.com What is going on m wallet adress and my payment. Payment automaticliy requesting and my wallet adress changing automaticliy. I' didnt get any information on my mail adress, I change my pass and locked my withdrawal but some times Payment Info box empty

Same thing happenned to me. My payment info was changed without getting an email about it and a new payment request was issued and I'm not able to cancel it.

They might have been hacked.

Btw, the payment info was changed to this BTC address:

1nrt2wwnAhGRpZjB7ttk5tAoiTfVC8ooU

First of all, everyone. Sorry for the massive lateness. We can be reached better through support.ddownload.com than here on Wjunction.

how is sale in ddownloads host ?
i cant find file with name option and can you
please upgrade your file manager option
i cant mark all file in single click and move them to another folder

We have already discussed this with our developers. There were also some recommendations that you should display more than 1000 folders. Can you explain to me exactly what you mean by "name option"?

Can you reply to me please?

10/04 you replied:

"Thanks for your feedback. I have noted it down and will let you know as soon as possible. "

Italy is in tier A in Katfile and Easybytez filehosts.

Are passed 2 months... pls reply when possible.
Best regards.

This has already been discussed. Had you contacted support.ddownload.com?

We can hardly put any of them in higher tier positions due to unprofitable countries. If you could tell me your username about Private Message here, I would like to analyze this more closely.

please add UK and ITALY to Tier A, like KatFile did!

As long as it does not fit into our business model and we could incur losses as a result, this is not an issue at present. See above what I wrote about Italy. England I would like to have a look at and best you tell your username about private messages.

For what you dont reply have problem :thinking:
Post automatically merged:

Last seen Yesterday at 10:17 AM and dont reply again ??

Sorry for the delay. We are better accessible via support.ddownload.com.

i test here they shave beware from this host

Unfortunately we have to listen to these accusations again and again. It is simply not true that we simply collect compensation. There are connections that sales are not remunerated because of VPN or countries because of fraud. But that we would make any manipulation on purpose is character assassination of users.

For this we sacrifice a lot of disputes which we take over at our expense. It is certainly noticed by everyone that there are hardly any disputes where the sales are withdrawn. We are also affected by this.

We have paid every week until today.

I keep asking users. Please do not use simple passwords or make it too easy for attackers to get into your accounts. Did you watch "Security" in your account settings?

We are currently working on the 2FA which will be introduced shortly to provide increased security.

I ask you to contact me via private message or if you have an open ticket, also send me a message.

Same thing happenned to me. My payment info was changed without getting an email about it and a new payment request was issued and I'm not able to cancel it.

They might have been hacked.

Btw, the payment info was changed to this BTC address:

1nrt2wwnAhGRpZjB7ttk5tAoiTfVC8ooU

I also ask you to write a private message with your username.

This may not be a case of weak password. My payment info was changed and then a payout requested, yet I never received any email about it. How do you explain that?

I have a ticket: #ENQ-V84-VEZ8.

We've located the problem right now. These are not hacked accounts. Some accounts are validated with IPs like "251.103.144.19" But these are local network IPs.

Because some accounts are associated with them, there was a mix-up in the cookies that would occur when changing the payment request. This created a mess. We are working on that and will fix it in the next few hours.

If there are still some users who have observed this phenomenon, please contact us here.

First of all, everyone. Sorry for the massive lateness. We can be reached better through support.ddownload.com than here on Wjunction.

We have already discussed this with our developers. There were also some recommendations that you should display more than 1000 folders. Can you explain to me exactly what you mean by "name option"?

Code:
https://nitroflare.com/view/05FDA979F4B5240/sanet.st_American_Spring_Lexington_Concord_B.zip

this is call link with name

Site going to scam world. Last sunday I write this issue.
1.png

Site automaticly changed my payment info and Automatically request two payment. I saw this and I check my e- mail. But I couldn't find anything. because I didn't do this. Yesterday I look my payment but I Didn't receive. because the payment I received seems to have gone to the changed wallet address.
Ekran-Al-nt-s.png

I think this a new fraud system.

@fable Maybe your account got hacked, maybe a data breach on another site.
Change your password to a more secure one, or much better: Use a Password Manager.

I never had this problem, ever.

Site going to scam world. Last sunday I write this issue.
1.png

Site automaticly changed my payment info and Automatically request two payment. I saw this and I check my e- mail. But I couldn't find anything. because I didn't do this. Yesterday I look my payment but I Didn't receive. because the payment I received seems to have gone to the changed wallet address.
Ekran-Al-nt-s.png

I think this a new fraud system.

We even told you that we'll pay you 100% of your money. Even though we're not responsible. But we will be watching this very closely and next time I ask you to check the wallets properly so we can search them thoroughly.

No our servers were not hacked. Our website has not been hacked. We have checked all servers responsible for the start page including the database. There was no access.

We can not exclude that errors are caused by IPV6. So it is possible that a bug was caused by the sessions. I ask you all to watch this closely.

Like I said. We are actually not obligated to pay out the money like that. But because you are important to us, I will send the money.

The fact that you pillory us even though I told you about private messages that you get your money is just character assassination.

WEBMONEY LONG TIME NO NEWS

We really only offer crypto currencies at the moment. Other withdrawal methods will come. But only after everything has been optimized.

There are also new payment methods planned to boost sales. There will be a lot of new ones.

@fable Maybe your account got hacked, maybe a data breach on another site.
Change your password to a more secure one, or much better: Use a Password Manager.

I never had this problem, ever.

We're looking into it very closely. That's why we can't rule out any bugs. But we also know that there are many brute force attacks on our website. Captcha is available but almost not effective with light passwords on the first login. That's why we want to introduce 2FA which will come in a few days to offer even more security.

Back