ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,484 comments
What exactly is your problem? You seriously think a filehoster doesn't shave? Everyone does! Be it Rapidgator, Nitroflare, Uploaded or other services. Everybody does it.

Do you wanna to buy a Lamborghini with your uploads or what? Come off your reality for a second.

Why should I lie to you? I get more sales on DDOWNLOAD than I do on Rapidgator. But you don't, so now what?

Then use other services. You're all crazy here.

You Germans have always been on such a luxury trip. Even then Share-Online put the money up your ass. Now suddenly you have no more luxury. Live with it

You said even you are able to spend every week 4 - 5 premium purchases. What the fuck is wrong with you all. Are you all professional business holders or what is this thing you are doing i want to join there. lol

If you have issues then talk to them directly. Im happy with the Mixed option since weeks and happy because they are one of the only ones which offer 180 days file inactivity and unlimited storage

Dont tell me what I have to do and that I am crazy. Just make a fucking test purchasing on uploaded/rapidgator and then on ddownload.com before you tell here about "shaving is ubiquitous everywhere" If you are a poor hobo and have no money for it, be happy that a dumb "german" makes it for you. Its nothing wrong with me, everything is ok. What is wrong with you, that you are working for free as a jerk and has never money to make a easy test? :)
Post automatically merged:

NO! If I have issue, I dont talk to them directly! That is an absolutely wrong way in these situation. Everyone should make a test by himself. Just stop to speak with me and to give me your dumb advices, proud victim of and figher for more scam.
i take this test 3 times, and got 3 sales. use your real wjunction account and show your proof videos, if you want to be taken seriously

I think @ddownload.com is gonna reply soon here. I also got remutation from
him also back some weeks ago after i told him i lost some traffic due their downtimes last times. They are still working on their improved system since weeks. They told me that over Support Ticket.

I think they can help you too @scamhunter
Im using ddl the last 10 months and never got any payment leaks either

@labradev I'm not asking you to be our spokesperson. We take such allegations very seriously and we are investigating that as well.

@scamhunter and @QuickShare
I would like to ask you to open a support ticket and please tell me via private message here which person you will connect to at support so I can contact you directly. We do not give support here via PM.

We currently have thousands of users who use our service daily and we have been working on a development that will completely customize our system for about 3 weeks. In these last 3 weeks we have had a lot of failures that have caused the behaviour of the whole system to get out of control. Because everything is connected. I can not exclude that through these changes also errors have arisen. No it is not only about the domain change. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope that we can still win you back as customers.

Our intention is never to steal from anybody. It's really not. We've made almost every withdrawal to date unless it was really fraud.

If there are any discrepancies, please contact our support ticket. The manager will get in touch with you.

You idiots talk to a filehoster where illegal films can download series games from scam? come back from your dream, what is the matter with you? you earn money by offering copy-protection material.

Set your browser correctly tells your premium customers that they should learn what cookies are, and it works. Up to now, every sale has been valued by me, even if one of them is not inside, shit happens. Welcome to EARTH is the way it is.

Rapidgator and download. With Rapidgator you earn much more than with DDownload if you do it correctly;) but the income with DDownload is still TOP.

The German scene only consists of crybabies.

Last edited:
my downloaders complain about problems with jdownloader for 2 days. Some of them can't even access ddownload.com on their browser.
Can you give some information about whats going on?

@stronghead

Im gonna talk to everyone right now. Somebody other asked also over Support Ticket and i have answered him this here:

As you have unfortunately already noticed, we had a few failures for the last two weeks which will definitely annoy you. We apologize for this and want our service to run smoothly.

Two weeks ago we suddenly started to notice that we are getting several million requests than usual. We didn't think anything of it and are thinking about the possibility of more usage.

But it quickly became apparent that it was a Layer 7 attack. Layer 7 or application layer DDoS attacks attempt to overwhelm network or server resources with a flood of traffic (typically HTTP traffic). An example would be sending thousands of requests for a certain webpage per second until the server is overwhelmed and cannot respond to all of the requests.

Not that we have a bad infrastructure. We have a very good equipment. However, this just happened now that we started changing all the background code to prevent this from happening in the future.

We got help from Cloudflare and adapted the site as good as possible. Currently there are over 25 million requests per hour which still massively affects the servers. We try to filter all requests as good as possible. But this takes time.

Thank you very much that you will remain a part of our service. If you have any further questions, please contact me via Support Ticket.

ftp still not working

Did you contacted us already over support ticket? if yes, please gibe me Ticket number.

Why do I have to fill hcaptha verification every time I enter ddownload.com?

It's really annoying.

Already sorted out, please try again now.

Tried uploading files 2 times and both times different errors.. captured this error (2nd time)
13638ce9533ae8f7e5fa0942cd6cc9e6.png

This happenend during the Attack, can you tell me the File? So i can check which fileserver has caused this.

Back