ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,495 comments
how to change IP ''Set IP to whitelist''??

Please contact Mihaela over https://support.ddownload.com

It would be nice to be able to work with files larger than 2 GB, so you would not have to recode the files to upload them and the associated loss of time.
If its possible to allow us to upload files more then 2 gb becuase we have to split files into parts and its really hard for us.

@ddownload.com - Can you increase the free user speed to 100kbps like Rapidgator.

At the moment not possible guys! If we make drastic changes we are also needed to change all our Affiliate plans. Thats too much changes. But its not planed anyway.

Payament today? Because my payament pending

Advcash?

Yes advcash if you have problem i will request on btc

Send us your BTC Wallet over PM here. Advcash takes usually longer.

in my account it say paid but i have not received payment in my prefectmoney account please check user: solarmovie37@gmail.com
Post automatically merged:

Please provide us your EUR Wallet instead of USD

I'm using webmoney, shoud I use WME or WMZ?

Please use WMZ in this case.

@ddownload.com

Good day. T
he second Friday is over and no payout? What's going on with you? Payment requested on 05.07.2021, nothing yet received. Colleagues of mine received payouts last week on May 7th, 2021 and yesterday on May 15th, 2021.

@Selina

Last friday they had an early payout and only considered the withdrawals till Thursday 6th, so if you requested your payment on May 7th, you'll get it this weekend. Ddownload changed payouts even on first post, payouts are always on Friday-Sunday, sometimes sooner and sometimes later. So no worries on the payout, you'll get it :)

then again, make up your mind since when it's pending... once it's 05.07.2021 and a few minutes laters it's 05.05.2021

For the future:
request payment on wednesday or thursday and you'll have it always between Fri-Sun

@Erickk PPD is still active (if you mean the free users) Yes, still no changes since my last support ticket (a couple of days ago); it's still counting free users.

then again, make up your mind since when it's pending... once it's 05.07.2021 and a few minutes laters it's 05.05.2021
Have a look at the date. Sorry it was a typo, it's May first. Of course, I don't mean May 5th, 2021 not July 5th, Sorry
For the future: request payment on wednesday or thursday and you'll have it always between Fri-Sun

May 5th, 2021 was a Wednesday;) But thank you, I know that payment must be requested before Friday. The only thing that surprised me was that colleagues had already been paid twice during this period.

@Selina

Actually May 6th was Wednesday ;) it depends when you requested it, they're always on time, at least till a couple of weeks ago, then they changed to Friday-Sun for payouts, which is still nice :) They usually announce it as well. Maybe your colleagues didn't earn as much as you did ?

you when you get your money :D

Animated GIF

Back