ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,494 comments
It is the first time in my more than 20 years uploading files, that I see that the user is charged the fee, it had always been exempt.

Depending on the amount, it may not be profitable to upload to DDownload, and more if it is not fixed, and as not predictable.

It is the first time in my more than 20 years uploading files, that I see that the user is charged the fee, it had always been exempt.

Depending on the amount, it may not be profitable to upload to DDownload, and more if it is not fixed, and as not predictable.

Nobody can do anything about the fact that most people are too stupid to understand bitcoin and compulsively withdraw 10 €. it seems even people with 20 years of upload experience are not able to do this ...

Nobody can do anything about the fact that most people are too stupid to understand bitcoin and compulsively withdraw 10 €. it seems even people with 20 years of upload experience are not able to do this ...

It's better to be quiet and look silly than to open your mouth and confirm it.

My experience tells me that you never have to accumulate money in case they close and they leave you.

if you don't want to look silly, you should make sure that you write clearly and understandably so that people understand what you are saying. if this is the first time where you see that the uploader pays the payouit fee then your 20 years of experience are meaningless and for the ass...

Last edited:
if you don't want to look silly, you should make sure that you write clearly and understandably so that people understand what you are saying. if this is the first time where you see that the uploader pays the payouit fee then your 20 years of experience are meaningless and for the ass...
That said, I reaffirm myself ... Better to close my mouth and look silly than to open it and confirm it.

Hello,

There seems to be some ambiguity about the fees.

It does not matter what amount you pay. The fees usually stay the same. We do not make the payouts, this is a third party.

If you pay out 10 EUR, you will get the same fees as you will pay out with 100 EUR or 1000 EUR.

The same will happen with the upcoming new payout methods. That is why I do not recommend to pay out small amounts, but larger ones.

Hello,

There seems to be some ambiguity about the fees.

It does not matter what amount you pay. The fees usually stay the same. We do not make the payouts, this is a third party.

If you pay out 10 EUR, you will get the same fees as you will pay out with 100 EUR or 1000 EUR.

The same will happen with the upcoming new payout methods. That is why I do not recommend to pay out small amounts, but larger ones.
I have opened 2 tickets on the site. the first one was deleted without reply and the second one I get no reply

Information:
We are increasing the file inactivity this week. We have ordered many new servers to be prepared for this.

Regarding Webmoney, Advcash and Payeer:

We hope to introduce it this week and next week at the latest. Our payment processor had a delay with the account management.

Upcoming new features in this year:
- There will be some design adjustments. User interface will be extended.
- There will be a new API interface. We are planning version 3 with more possibilities.
- More security options for user accounts.
- We are expanding our Anti-Debrid technology. At the moment it works well, but it will be even better.
- We are planning automated payout processes for users. Set your payouts to automatic, so you don't have to do it yourself.
- New FTP technology for better and error-free upload possibilities.
- Resellers get interface extensions
- We will boost the download speed for premium users. Currently it is limited to 10 files at a time due to fair use policy.

Known bugs are currently in work:
- Website referrers are displayed incorrectly or not correctly for some users.

For further questions Beat is always available for you (https://support.ddownload.com). For community questions and other things you can reach me here.

Last edited:
I have a question to ddownload.

Currently, there are many uploaded host affiliated uploaded . net with problems receiving payments.
Have you thought or could you modify the payment rates on your server?
That is, leave them similar to the ones you have uploaded.
Currently you pay $ 30 - 1000-2000 MB
Could you change the rates to $ 30 from 100MB?
I think that if they can do it, it would be a good time, in this way they would multiply their traffic and their sales x10 or more in a short time. Now that there are a lot of issues with loaded affiliates, you need a host with similar fees to attract customers.

good day

Last edited:
Tengo una pregunta para descargar.

Actualmente, hay muchos cargadores afiliados al host cargado con problemas para recibir pagos.
¿Has pensado o podrías modificar las tarifas de pago en tu servidor?
Es decir, déjalos similares a los que has subido.
Actualmente pagas $ 30 - 1000-2000 MB
¿Podría cambiar las tarifas a $ 30 desde 100 MB?
Creo que si pueden hacerlo sería un buen momento, de esta forma multiplicarían su tráfico y sus ventas x10 o más en poco tiempo. Ahora que hay muchos problemas con los afiliados cargados, necesita un host con tarifas similares para atraer clientes.

buen día

I have a question to ddownload

Currently, there are many uploaders affiliated with UPLOADED and problems receiving their payments.
Have you thought about or could you change the payment rates on your server?
That is, leave them similar to the ones on UPLOADED.
You currently pay $30 - 1000-2000 MB
Could you change the rates to $30 from 100 MB?
I think if you can do that it would be a good time, this way you would multiply your traffic and sales x10 or more in a short time. Now that there are many problems with loaded affiliates, you need a host with similar rates to attract customers.

good day

I tried my best translating it. No idea if it's 100% correct. It is an english speaking platform, if you talk in your native language, please add a translation. It's in the rules.

The thing is, I don't wanna sound arrogant or ignorant. Everytime I see something like this, I think of people coming to my house and telling me how the interior of my house should look like, or what kind of things I should put into the fridge. Or when people tell me how to price certain things in my company. Well I do the math for my company, not someone else.

If they change the rates, ddownload has to change the Premium price at some point and if they do, people will complain about it in here. So whatever ddownload does, it will not satisfy all of us.

Suggestions are always welcomed in a thread though, don't get me wrong.

I have a question to ddownload

Currently, there are many uploaders affiliated with UPLOADED and problems receiving their payments.
Have you thought about or could you change the payment rates on your server?
That is, leave them similar to the ones on UPLOADED.
You currently pay $30 - 1000-2000 MB
Could you change the rates to $30 from 100 MB?
I think if you can do that it would be a good time, this way you would multiply your traffic and sales x10 or more in a short time. Now that there are many problems with loaded affiliates, you need a host with similar rates to attract customers.

good day

I tried my best translating it. No idea if it's 100% correct. It is an english speaking platform, if you talk in your native language, please add a translation. It's in the rules.

The thing is, I don't wanna sound arrogant or ignorant. Everytime I see something like this, I think of people coming to my house and telling me how the interior of my house should look like, or what kind of things I should put into the fridge. Or when people tell me how to price certain things in my company. Well I do the math for my company, not someone else.

If they change the rates, ddownload has to change the Premium price at some point and if they do, people will complain about it in here. So whatever ddownload does, it will not satisfy all of us.

Suggestions are always welcomed in a thread though, don't get me wrong.
I copied it in English from the translator, something went wrong, I think it is already corrected.

Indeed, they are only suggestions, everything is a matter of numbers.

good day

Back