ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Btc is not good payament for me.Fee is high and i need exchange to wmz it take about 30%
I am asking for a different form of payment (paypal, Webmony)

first payment (10 Euro) deduction of 2 Euro
second payment (10.09 Euro) deduction of 3.34 Euro

5MTZjRG.png

Unfortunately this is simply the case at the moment. Because of the Bitcoin Fees. Normally this is not the case. I recommend also again and again not to request with 10 euro disbursement. There you pay almost the same fees as for large transactions. There are people who pay out with 50 euro for example and receive nevertheless 45 euro up to 47 euro. It varies of course.

:hearts: Payment received. Thanks. (Kind of high fee - got 10% less than requested.) :hearts:

Also with you the same as with the others. Litecoin, Ethereum have no problems at the moment.

@lila Thank you very much for your kind words. One also likes to hear something like that. As a team we really do our best. As best we can. Concerning the 1024 folder. I must honestly admit that was forgotten. I forwarded this directly to the developer.

Unfortunately this is simply the case at the moment. Because of the Bitcoin Fees. Normally this is not the case. I recommend also again and again not to request with 10 euro disbursement. There you pay almost the same fees as for large transactions. There are people who pay out with 50 euro for example and receive nevertheless 45 euro up to 47 euro. It varies of course.

Also with you the same as with the others. Litecoin, Ethereum have no problems at the moment.

@lila Thank you very much for your kind words. One also likes to hear something like that. As a team we really do our best. As best we can. Concerning the 1024 folder. I must honestly admit that was forgotten. I forwarded this directly to the developer.

You are the best as a team as a site, thank you very much for the fast payment. ddownload

We would like to know exactly the fees for each form of payment. Thank you

The fees are for each transaction between 5 EUR up to 10 EUR.

Hello, I cant connect to FTP to upload files. The link in the ftp tab to "Set IP to whitelist" leads to https://ddownload.com/?op=my_account, where there is no option to add any ips to whitelist.

Did you already contacted support.ddownload.com?

INFORMATION REGARDING PAYOUT:
Payment is gonna made this evening around midnight time (Amsterdam, UTC/GMT +1)

Back