ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
I would like to announce and introduce a new member. Our telephone support will now also answer Detlev. He has also become a part of our team. (detlev@ddownload.com)

He will also be responsible for some technical work. At the moment I (Alexander) am still responsible for the forum accounts and email support. Beat and Karen take care of our ticket system. All the technical work is done by our developers.

So that some of you understand how many people are behind it, so we can offer you a good service.

I would like to announce and introduce a new member. Our telephone support will now also answer Detlev. He has also become a part of our team. (detlev@ddownload.com)

He will also be responsible for some technical work. At the moment I (Alexander) am still responsible for the forum accounts and email support. Beat and Karen take care of our ticket system. All the technical work is done by our developers.

So that some of you understand how many people are behind it, so we can offer you a good service.
thanks @ddownload.com for good services and great supporting team
I wish you always success and happy

I am still waiting for my payment, 12 days and still PENDING, I was testing your services, k2s.cc pay always on time, I should keep all my traffic with them.

Back