ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,484 comments
Hi @ddownload.com, can you raise the file fee from 1-50Mb to €3 for country 1?

Unfortunately it is not on the schedule. We do not want to make any major changes. Especially not for small files.

Important information for everyone:
We have unfortunately discovered that our Pay-Per-Download program has been massively scammed during the last 30 - 50 days.

This has no influence on what will change now. Nothing will change. Everything will continue as usual.

I am writing this just to show in what kind of model we are actually up to date. We offer a service that should be as legitimate as possible and everyone should benefit from it. It is very unfair to users who use our service properly and don't try to manipulate it in any way. Because of scammers who have been manipulating our pay-per-download program for weeks with targeted free-user downloads in order to gain triple-digit revenues.

It is also our fault that we trust a user base like Wjunction to introduce our service. But instead it is exploited to generate profits with wrong numbers. This not only harms our service, but also users who use it legitimately.

We would have also turned off the free user download method for PPD and counted only for premium customers. That way the whole thing would be over. But unfortunately I have to take this step and check each user individually to see if the downloads are really legitimate.

We have banned 58 users who have abused our service and all for the reason that we had given a little more trust. This money should earn by users who really try hard to cooperate and not users who just want to harm our service.

Unfortunately it is not on the schedule. We do not want to make any major changes. Especially not for small files.

Important information for everyone:
We have unfortunately discovered that our Pay-Per-Download program has been massively scammed during the last 30 - 50 days.

This has no influence on what will change now. Nothing will change. Everything will continue as usual.

I am writing this just to show in what kind of model we are actually up to date. We offer a service that should be as legitimate as possible and everyone should benefit from it. It is very unfair to users who use our service properly and don't try to manipulate it in any way. Because of scammers who have been manipulating our pay-per-download program for weeks with targeted free-user downloads in order to gain triple-digit revenues.

It is also our fault that we trust a user base like Wjunction to introduce our service. But instead it is exploited to generate profits with wrong numbers. This not only harms our service, but also users who use it legitimately.

We would have also turned off the free user download method for PPD and counted only for premium customers. That way the whole thing would be over. But unfortunately I have to take this step and check each user individually to see if the downloads are really legitimate.

We have banned 58 users who have abused our service and all for the reason that we had given a little more trust. This money should earn by users who really try hard to cooperate and not users who just want to harm our service.

God, you're such a mixer. :anguished::astonished::upside_down:

labradev seems like the degenerate of wjunction. always trying to be mean and using things that don't matter. bringing up uploaded in a ddl topic is like me bringing up the palestinians being slaughtered by Israelis. it doesn't belong here.

As I said in my previous post, you probably should read it again, not me. In 85% of the world 30 Euro isn't considered a BIG payment.

You're way to comfortable hiding behind your profilepicture. Considering all your post, you must be the most moronic person I've met over the past 7-10 days.

2020-09-01-123100.png

test for the first payment, I'll update if it's already paid. thnk u

You will be paid no worry. Feel free to let us know when you have received the payment.

God, you're such a mixer. :anguished::astonished::upside_down:

Unfortunately I do not understand this.

labradev seems like the degenerate of wjunction. always trying to be mean and using things that don't matter. bringing up uploaded in a ddl topic is like me bringing up the palestinians being slaughtered by Israelis. it doesn't belong here.

As I said in my previous post, you probably should read it again, not me. In 85% of the world 30 Euro isn't considered a BIG payment.

You're way to comfortable hiding behind your profilepicture. Considering all your post, you must be the most moronic person I've met over the past 7-10 days.

We have already pointed out to labradev that he should not exaggerate. But that is a matter for the moderators here.

30 Euro is really not a big payout. Anything over 500 euros is a big payout. That is why a 30 Euro payout does not take longer than 2 weeks.

I did not say that I do not like Uploaded. I just tell the truth. Look at the last posts above me and see for yourself. They all can't read.

I couldn't care less about 10 or 30. I do certain things for the community - also when 4 payments work perfectly and the next 2 don't, of course you gonna check for help.

It seems like no one can read.
The thing is, you shouldn't attack people. You clearly mentioned uploaded - if I remember well, you said something along the lines: you should see how bad uploaded it when it comes to payments.

I got all my payments except one, but even that one I will get. It's just the point, where you tell people to read but you don't read it yourself. I had an issue about 2 payments pending, small ones... and it clearly was written that BIGGER payments can take up to 3 weeks - not small ones

You gotta learn how to treat people, some are here for help. Some just joined this business. They have no idea but they'll get better at some point and know how it goes.
Post automatically merged:

He is using adblocker?

Yes. :laughing: actually not funny but yes.

are you unable to wait more then 3 days? and cant you read ? 1€ is for small file. deal with big files and earn big money

When is a big file a big file?

Back