ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
and the rest of LTC Payments which is under $$$$ ???

You should have already received it yesterday. Some are still open but will be closed aswell this week.

thank you the payment of December. 2022-12-29 has arrived BTC .

the payment from 2023-01-05 €xxx.xxx PENDING

it's still out hope it's still coming today BTC :)

Yes you will receive it, dont worry.

Huh Ddos attack for sure i m not sure whats wrong with ddownload but one thing is true sales down downloads down everything is down gateways down what is next step i dont know but i hope for the best thanks keep it up we are with you thanks alot

yes i see iam so lucky i get every week very late each payment. Sometimes on wednesday sometimes one week later. That sucks. Would be nice if you can give us some better service. If you say you pay it on monday that pay please everyone like other hoster too

Method Paypal marked as paid but I need to know how long it takes to be processed and money come into my account? Any idea, because I guess is new exchnager.

Send me your ddownload.com Email over PM here, im gonna check it for you.

payment dont received in USDT

Yes, we are paying now the first charge.

Huh Ddos attack for sure i m not sure whats wrong with ddownload but one thing is true sales down downloads down everything is down gateways down what is next step i dont know but i hope for the best thanks keep it up we are with you thanks alot

Who paid you to tell such stories? Sorry but this just bullshit.

We just had technical issues, which has been fixed.

A short status update would be nice @ddownload.com
Post automatically merged:

Website up and running again.

Yes there was one hour technical issue which has been fixed.

yes i see iam so lucky i get every week very late each payment. Sometimes on wednesday sometimes one week later. That sucks. Would be nice if you can give us some better service. If you say you pay it on monday that pay please everyone like other hoster too

If you get your payment on wednesday and you get your next payment also on wednesday, isnt it 7 days?

Please people come down and do not tell stories here. It's unbelievable that as soon as there are minor technical difficulties, so many people get excited.

We pay out every week through the week. Even if it is a few days later. Either you get along with it, or you use other filehosters. There are more than enough other providers that are certainly better than us.

So no matter what nonsense you say, no matter what you do, use less drugs. Nothing has changed for me in the last 4 months in terms of sales or downloads. You're trying to marry Fikper anyway, then use the hoster (you're hyping him up anyway) earlier praised DDownload like an idiot and now you're falling in love with the next host

Your unnecessary spam is horrible

Back