ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
afaik there isnt an automatic file deletion after 30 days.

new freeuser is 60days without downloads
premium 180 days

correct me if I´m wrong...
I don't know but I remember reading that they are deleted after 30 days and I have checked.
That's why my question, I don't think it's wrong to pay the premium as long as the files are respected, if on the other hand they are deleted, it doesn't make sense.
@ddownload.com

@AtticusYoze

Where did you read this?

Here? no
Homepage? no

If you need a host for cold storage as long you have premium, than use 1fichier or something like this.
I don't remember where I read it, that's why I'm asking if that's the case, as I can't find any information on the site but I see that my links are disappearing over time.
I don't know if it's for another reason or for the one I'm talking about.

Anyway, it's just a question of information.

To all new affiliate users:
Please always open https://support.ddownload.com ticket and we need to activate your account.

No matter if for PPD or PPS.

We had to implement this last year because there were many bots.

Just did it myself and got very fast reply from support and now my account it fully activated.

Keep up the great work and thank you for fast replies and open communication with customers.

Please always open https://support.ddownload.com ticket and we need to activate your account.

Alex, usually/unfortunately new users read first and last page from this thread, so its better if you write this important things on first page.

You don't get paid for downloads or sales from yourself....
not so. I try to buy with a brand new membership to see if PPS really works

Please always open ticket and we need to activate your account.

So I have to contact support for PPS to work? Thanks

Congratulations Retire GIF by Bells and Wishes

Post automatically merged:

Enough fun - I just like to amuse myself with accounts created as recently as Nov 10, 2022 - seriously, december is always a great month and it's just plain fun to work with a partner who is just awesome.

Last edited:
Back