ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,484 comments
Friends i dont know how many users love ddownload but one thing is true you cannot replace with this filehost with any old and new filehost

this filehost on another level :) one of the finest filehost i ever seen :)
Ddownload is amazing in one word i really like them most important part is in wj many big uploaders from german and they all using so what u want for proof many english uploaders also using so i m happy ddownload is most trusted filehost right now :)

Ddownload staff also good yes some time they got late because they are humans they also do others work and they cannot satisfy everytime :)

I wish this filehost always remember those hads who supported them i wish this filehost never leave those partners also who always support them

i wish every big uploader also never leave this filehost

live like a soul till your last breath if you are genuinely supporter of ddownload

takecare all of you

From November 30th you will no longer have any premium traffic (download).
Post automatically merged:

Therefore, it does not affect you as an uploader, because Alexander will have already classified your account as trustworthy.

Last edited:
Friends i dont know how many users love ddownload but one thing is true you cannot replace with this filehost with any old and new filehost

this filehost on another level :) one of the finest filehost i ever seen :)
Ddownload is amazing in one word i really like them most important part is in wj many big uploaders from german and they all using so what u want for proof many english uploaders also using so i m happy ddownload is most trusted filehost right now :)

Ddownload staff also good yes some time they got late because they are humans they also do others work and they cannot satisfy everytime :)

I wish this filehost always remember those hads who supported them i wish this filehost never leave those partners also who always support them

i wish every big uploader also never leave this filehost

live like a soul till your last breath if you are genuinely supporter of ddownload

takecare all of you
Says the one who writes at fkiper that it is the best provider. your slime is awful

@ddownload.com Dear Alex, please process these 2 tickets from your colleague immediately, we're running out of time, it's just taking too long. It would be good if we --> find a solution now!

ticket no. of the case: QDB-JLE-4QNX and RY8-R7B-8YTY

To get your traffic get verified as "trustworthy" - only applies to PPD - you need to contact the support.

Jennifer is doing a very good job here. Thanks for answering the questions as well. I am unfortunately not here every day!
@ddownload.com Dear Alex, please process these 2 tickets from your colleague immediately, we're running out of time, it's just taking too long. It would be good if we --> find a solution now!

ticket no. of the case: QDB-JLE-4QNX and RY8-R7B-8YTY

I will deal with it personally. Sorry!

Information:
Tomorrow until Tuesday at the latest, I present here the new promotional banners for Dec 1 to Dec 31.

50-99$ - under 10 days
100-1k$ beetwen 2-3 weeks
over 1k$ when santa will come
Well, I work with them around two years and I request weekly at thursday, I get the money the next monday, very, very rare one or two days later. And no, I´m not one of the 50-99$-guys. So the 2-3 weeks is not true.

I think they check your traffic to prevent cheating, its totally normal at hosts with high PPD.

Well, I work with them around two years and I request weekly at thursday, I get the money the next monday, very, very rare one or two days later. And no, I´m not one of the 50-99$-guys. So the 2-3 weeks is not true.

I think they check your traffic to prevent cheating, its totally normal at hosts with high PPD.

i understand you and i agree whit you to check the traffic as many times as they want...

in 10 years i think i have changed 20-30 host/videohost so it's not something new for me to change it

in almost 6 months he cheked my trafic 5-6 times i wil check our conversation to be sure what i say but 6 times im 100% sure...i have 118 referals but i have no idea how many sales i have because this option to show sales if you are on ppd it's from 1 or 2month i think but i don't think i have many sales and this is the reason why i chose ppd

i received few payments and each payments was paid beetwen 12-17 days

even now

2022-11-14€300.76PENDING

i have chosen this host because i have read some comments because it's the best and bla bla

i see others are receive payments more fast than me...but are the same guys ho continue to say thanks for...or are kissing his a...

We are not kissing his a... - we only say thank you for very fast payment. There's no reason to kiss someone's butt when there's an equal business relationship.

I don't want to offend you, but there must be some reason why such small amounts are not paid out within a normal timeframe; if it's true what you're writing. Why doesn't anyone else have these problems? Only few? Only few with small payout - that doesn't make any sense from DDownloads' side.

Nevertheless, I wish you a quick solution to your problem - even if you have already stepped on half of the users here with just a few posts.

Good Luck GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

i understand you and i agree whit you to check the traffic as many times as they want...

in 10 years i think i have changed 20-30 host/videohost so it's not something new for me to change it

in almost 6 months he cheked my trafic 5-6 times i wil check our conversation to be sure what i say but 6 times im 100% sure...i have 118 referals but i have no idea how many sales i have because this option to show sales if you are on ppd it's from 1 or 2month i think but i don't think i have many sales and this is the reason why i chose ppd

i received few payments and each payments was paid beetwen 12-17 days

even now

2022-11-14€300.76PENDING

i have chosen this host because i have read some comments because it's the best and bla bla

i see others are receive payments more fast than me...but are the same guys ho continue to say thanks for...or are kissing his a...

Your payment is incoming, check your wallet the next 30 minutes.

As we said, we wish you success and welcome you to our PPS system.

Your payment is incoming, check your wallet the next 30 minutes.

As we said, we wish you success and welcome you to our PPS system.

ok

everyting it's ok whith money

also i understand your decision and its last msg and i will stop to bother you

just maybe you should to put some info on your main page because it's not really ok to happen again to another people after hard work of 6 months to disable his account...to be more specific with what it means to use the ppd plan

anyway you know better what it's necessary

good luck

Started using your service few days ago and it looks like it has decent upload speed and fast link generation after upload which is always a great thing. Will see how it goes, but for now it looks like people like it and are happy that I started using it :)

Tried to search this topic for answer, but wasn't able to find it, so I apologize if it was answered before, but is it possible to upload files larger than 2GB?

Most other hosting sites have at least 5GB file size limit and it would be great if it would be possible to enable 5GB here, if not for free users, than at least for premium because this has became some sort of standard and it's more likely that user will purchase premium when wanting to download larger files than smaller ones.

Thank you in advanced for your reply.

Back