ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,484 comments
you have an 10 years old wjunction account but you dont know about the basics like 3paid downloads/24hours and else? ridiculous
maybe you should check the detailed day report, or is that also new unknown science for you?
3paid downloads/24hours!! hahahaha
I don't think you understand anything about uploading!
in addition ddownload pays you to defend it or you are the admin or a staff member hidden behind another nickname!

@Prada10
Your site can't be so famous that you don't have a plan, which means compensation for 3 downloads per IP in 24 hours. Read the Affiliate Rules again and give your brain cells a little hard work, maybe then you'll understand this sentence.

• We count only 3 Downloads from unique IPs per 24 hours.

@Prada10
Your site can't be so famous that you don't have a plan, which means compensation for 3 downloads per IP in 24 hours. Read the Affiliate Rules again and give your brain cells a little hard work, maybe then you'll understand this sentence.

• We count only 3 Downloads from unique IPs per 24 hours.
i work on upload since 12 years so i know this 3 downloads from unique IP in 24 hours !!
8qot.jpg

@Prada10
Contact Download support. Believe me, asking nicely can solve a lot more than offend. There are enough upper in this topic that have proven often enough that Download is 100% not cheating

As Alexander says (Alexander is @ddownload.com ). Do you have anonymous downloads? If so, Ddownload must enter you as trustworthy or activate it. Exactly this topic is also on 100 pages in this topic

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen Boys N Girls How are you all ?

Well i really like to add my thoughts my point of views regarding payments yes payment is very fast for some users and may be for some users delay thats true and we should accept that .
But over all ddownload is one of the best filehost i ever seen ...
So we should appreciate the effort of staff work which is done by all administrators of ddownload and whole team...

But in other hand i want to say @Prada10 if he is saying his site is popular thn may be his site is popular not a big thing every good webmasters staying in wjunction and we should respect all ...

If someone not loving any filehost thats not mean we should hate or we should shout or we should abuse to anyone :) what we like we can say what others like we cannot change ....

Ddownload support is awesome for me ddownload support is one of the best support i ever seen no doubt . but if someone is not loving thn let him talk to staff staff will solve his problem if he still think he should leave thn he can leave no problem :) all have choice all have freedom :)

So we should not be king or queen of wjunction :)

Only One King and that person is owner of wjunction :)

only staff have authority if someone think he can be ruler of wjunction thn get lost whoever they are :)
we should not disrespect to anyone we are nobody to disrespect :) if you have a power show to others in others forum not here....

if he is saying his is something he is :)
if ddownload is something then they are and we know ddownload is best in the world i proudly say ddownload also in top 3 filehost for me ...

please spread love and be happy enjoy your life

Good work by ddownload :) god bless you :)

Post automatically merged:

i work on upload since 12 years so i know this 3 downloads from unique IP in 24 hours !!
8qot.jpg

Dude talk to ddownload staff they will ans you dont waste your words with others :)
actually they think they are big :) and they dont know some are bigger thn them :) not even filehosts staff knows ;) they are also in black shadows :)

Last edited:
hello sir. two days ago i checked on ddoenload dashboard and my payment was marked as paid. but i still havent received anything on my paypal account.

hello i checked dashboad two days ago. and my pending payment was karked as paid. but i got nothing on my pp account.

Last edited:
hello sir. two days ago i checked on ddoenload dashboard and my payment was marked as paid. but i still havent received anything on my paypal account.

hello i checked dashboad two days ago. and my pending payment was karked as paid. but i got nothing on my pp account.

PayPal takes usually longer, you should have received the exchange URL via Email already.

Back