ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,495 comments
Absolutely right earning is getting lower.I don't know why they are not accepting it they are the owner of the site and we are just a small worker.

I also raise question about this but saying 100% problem on my end and some people try to defend without any reason just for a little sympathy from the owner.

I know ddownload is best host and will become more popular in the coming years.

but how is this possible a person who is making 70$ a month and now doing the same work and making only 10$ a month also using other file hosts at that time and doing now and other hosts paying the same like 1 year ago but ddownload in 7 times down?

Any one think my question is wrong ?

Most of the users which use our service use just 2 - 3 mirrors, but not more mirrors.
And your stats were from the days which "lockdown" was present during Corona in Europe. I dont wonder if there were earnings bigger than before. I think most of the users here earned much more during Corona Time and now earn less now.

We try our best to hold the paygates as stable as possible. But in this business nothing is usual like 10 years ago and every Webmaster knows this also. It could be also that some users changed from your side to another filehoster, like "free" hosters in your example. I dont see as user a reason why i should download from ddownload.com when they can use free host. Its like you would use ddownload.com and use zippyshare.com as mirror and ask why you dont earn more than before.

I have checked your account and i dont see any big changes, but i dont see also any more files. Im really not sure in your case, i also see much more France traffic than before. Could be VPN connections or even Debrids?

Last edited:
I am the administrator of a very famous website, I am angry by the slow payment of the uploaded host so I wanted to change it with another famous host so I tried ddownload!

he puts that he pays 7 euros for 1000 downloads size greater than 100 Mo! (for France)

95% of my visitors are from France! now 300 downloads in the first day ddownload gave me 1 euro hahahahaha

really sucks as a host!
I'm going to delete it I don't need a host that cheats.

I am the administrator of a very famous website, I am angry by the slow payment of the uploaded host so I wanted to change it with another famous host so I tried ddownload!

he puts that he pays 7 euros for 1000 downloads size greater than 100 Mo! (for France)

95% of my visitors are from France! now 300 downloads in the first day ddownload gave me 1 euro hahahahaha

really sucks as a host!
I'm going to delete it I don't need a host that cheats.
you have an 10 years old wjunction account but you dont know about the basics like 3paid downloads/24hours and else? ridiculous
maybe you should check the detailed day report, or is that also new unknown science for you?

Back