ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Hi admin, just notice that payout is done but not appeal in my payoal account.
Paypal: anee718@gmail.com
p.s: this is first payout ;)

You can contact us, so we can send you the link for exchange.

We will put emails from affiliates next time, so everyone will receive his tracking link automatic via email. This will start by next week on monday.

It takes around 1-2 days because of delay from exchanger. DDownload can send you link to track your money from exchnager. But money will come in your account 100% sure.
You can contact us, so we can send you the link for exchange.

We will put emails from affiliates next time, so everyone will receive his tracking link automatic via email. This will start by next week on monday.
Thanks ;)

Important information:
We recommend very of you guys still bet on cryptocurrencies. Currently best on Bitcoin, Litecoin or Tether for payouts.

Currently, our Exchanger takes a very long time for PayPal or Webmoney payments. We can't say why, whether it concerns the current situation of the market or not. It may be that there is a connection.

Did you receive money on paypal? Because for me still not and exchanger don't reply :(

Nothing yet on their side. We have already a new Exchanger, we wont use this one anymore. They take way too long already.

Hello Sir
I want to ask
if my downloader use ADB Blocker, they still can download the files or not? or you ask them to turn off the ADB Blocker?

Yes they can still download the files. Turn off ADB is not existing anymore, we have removed this.

Nothing yet on their side. We have already a new Exchanger, we wont use this one anymore. They take way too long already.

Yes they can still download the files. Turn off ADB is not existing anymore, we have removed this.
If you removed ad blocker feature. How do we make credit for the download? Unless you credit us for the users using adblocker for downloads.

If you removed ad blocker feature. How do we make credit for the download? Unless you credit us for the users using adblocker for downloads.

Our experience with Adblocker feature was rather bad, so we removed it. We had to adjust the code again and again and the adblockers "accidentally" blocked important codes from our website after we had used such codes. That's why we had this removed after a long time.

However, we don't have any changes planned. Not even regarding adblocker compensation.

I am currently using PPD with you and I am satisfied. Can I also create a second account and activate it with this PPS and attach the banners to the website? Then if someone clicks on the banner and buys or renews a premium account, will that be counted or am I wrong?

You can insert the website in the settings under "Webmaster". I think you get a percentage of the sales/purchases, I think, or how exactly does that work? Unfortunately I couldn't find any more information about it.

I also want to thank you for the answer to my question via support ticket where I asked for unlimited storage time.

@PeaceKeeper i hope you got your answer from support ticket already? please let me know.

Dear Japanese Community. In case our affiliate partners haven't noticed yet, Japan has been on Tier 1 of our compensation models for two months now. We will not change it. If you are interested, please contact me here so we can fully unlock your account.

Japan-Flag-1.ico

We have many new changes planned for this year. We will also be equipped with new hardware around winter this year. We currently also have attractive payment models for customers from the Asian region.

We would be happy to have you as our partner. Of course also all other partners from other countries. Thank you for your continued loyalty.

icon-server-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back