ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,484 comments
We invite all Japanese affiliates to join our affiliate program. Currently Japan is on Tier 1 and the Japanese user base is growing steadily. At the current Tier 1 on the affiliate program it is highly recommended to get Japanese affiliates on board of ddownload.com.

We welcome some to test it out and share their experiences.

What the fuck kind of joke is this @ddownload.com ?

Premiums never make a profit?

This test is from today and I've already seen several users who haven't counted a single download, and to top it off they are premiums.
dude, ddownload pays for max 3 downloads per premium account per day.
if a premium user downloads first from another uploader before he downloads your files on the same day, you dont get money(max24_reached).

its very easy

@AtticusYoze

We do our best regarding PPD. However, according to feedbacks, very many are satisfied with PPD at ddownload.com.
There are pros and cons with some hosters. Of course I have to admit that competitors do their job well and we don't consider ourselves the best host. We also don't want to be the "best" host, we just want to stay stable. Realistic possibilities that we can offer our affiliate partners. This is how long lasting relationships are possible.

Basically I just want to say with common sense you should approach certain things.

However, I take note of any feedback from here and usually forward it on to possibly make some improvements. Thanks for the feedback.

The support just see which payments are still open. Whats the problem to pay them like every week -.-.... Yesterday you said you will pay them in few hours. And till today nothing happend

and i ask support not Jennifer_Jareau thanks.

@ImpulsingBlackHole , sorry, meant the moron @AtticusYoze - not you :D <3
Well I didn't read the whole post but if you are looking for host without ads then you are saying "Let me use your high performance server for free" while let the server owner go into bankrupcy.
They are creating site so they can earn, they are not doing charity. (ofcourse some site allow ads-free but it is "matter of time" before they start doing ads)

Look, first of all, this is not my native language,
the second thing there is indicates that 3 downloads are counted per unique ip worst unique based on that to your system or to me as a user?

Other hosts indicate exactly the same thing, 1 download per ip per day, but if that user downloads 1 file from me and another one from you both are counted because they are different users.

If there were no fanboys like you these hosts would improve their features, but what for? if you are satisfied with the crumbs.

If you earn 100 they earn 1000 for your work, so rethink who is the moron.
Post automatically merged:

mimimi7xjp1.png

I'm very happy with DDownload, hope you stop crying ImpulsingBlackHole
Besides, don't freak out, by uploading a single file a day I earn a lot more money, for less than 5 minutes a day.
Considering that I work in an area that uses a lot of debrid
dd.jpg

Last edited:
ip limit not for my files ? but in general ?
If it is in general it seems to me a terrible host xD

I prefer Rapidgator, I earn more with less downloads and less work.
As you like if you want to use them you can but if u ask me i will say ddownload is best :)
you must give chance again u must think again if u like :)
thanks for using ddownload i hope u will use again in future if you leave because this filehost going to be greatest filehost :) thank you :)

Post automatically merged:

The support just see which payments are still open. Whats the problem to pay them like every week -.-.... Yesterday you said you will pay them in few hours. And till today nothing happend

and i ask support not Jennifer_Jareau thanks.
Jennifer is die heart fan of ddownload :) thats why she love to give ans :)
if you ask me she is doing right thing i would say yes because some time staff is not online so anyone who ever is online whoever have knowledge they can reply :)

but i think u dont like this dont worry u can create tickets also on official website or you can pm here also on ddownload wjunction account :) takecare thanks

Last edited:
Back