Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,484 comments
One more question
It is true that the verification of Tether is 150
Thanks for the help.

Im not sure if im able to help you regarding this. You should ask the community instead.
I dont know how these things work actually. ac

no btc payment received, can you check pls?

You should got your answer now :)

By the way, another question to you guys.
Anybody here with a big list of Debrid sites for me? Thank you.
I need them for my admin

well no, just saying you will get the payment in the next 24h is not resolving the issue.
i would like to know why my payment got delayed again, so it can be prevented in the future.
Its not the first time this is happening.
Post automatically merged:

well ok a got the answer just now after writing the comment.
but thats a really weird reason. :D

Last edited:
well no, just saying you will get the payment in the next 24h is not resolving the issue.
i would like to know why my payment got delayed again, so it can be prevented in the future.
Its not the first time this is happening.
Post automatically merged:

well ok a got the answer just now after writing the comment.
but thats a really weird reason. :D

I have asked now again, you will get it the next 30 minutes

Every single time I request my payment before friday and every single time I get it minimum 1 week later. Every single time...

If you didn't get your payment, let me know.

Advcash, Perfectmoney, PayPal usually takes longer. It sometimes happens that some payments arrive even days later. But this is not so tragic, because in the end it is always paid.

If you didn't get your payment, let me know.

Advcash, Perfectmoney, PayPal usually takes longer. It sometimes happens that some payments arrive even days later. But this is not so tragic, because in the end it is always paid.

Yes it's true that in the end I always get my payment, but it's annoying that every time it gets delayed at least one week. I request through BCH.

Im not sure if im able to help you regarding this. You should ask the community instead.
I dont know how these things work actually. ac

By the way, another question to you guys.
Anybody here with a big list of Debrid sites for me? Thank you.
I need them for my admin
I don't have a big list but he should definitely try prembox(dot)com, it's the only debrid that supports k2s and filejoker.
I created a new account on ddownload and had 61 downloads but it's reporting 0 earnings, I thought you count 100% of downloads?

I don't have a big list but he should definitely try prembox(dot)com, it's the only debrid that supports k2s and filejoker.
I created a new account on ddownload and had 61 downloads but it's reporting 0 earnings, I thought you count 100% of downloads?

Probably your Account is not activated.

Please open Ticket here https://support.ddownload.com

Back