ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,493 comments
Well Prediciton :) always right :)

it was a great thing to have such filehost who showed to users they are best :)
like nitroflare they also gone :) what more you expect?
they have rights to ban users they have rights to leave wjunction anytime and they did it :)
So what should we think now ?
ddownload going to be close soon ?
i dont know i m not going to predict this but yes i did prediction when i came here in this topic

Those cannot be good family those cannot be good human being they cannot be your partners :)
They cannot be your team members :)
everything is not business for me more thn business i have many things in my life..
I do multi tasks in my life :)
But i m happy i m here in wjunction and now its hurt when you see for one host you gave everything you did support through out and they gone they flee with funds :) they gone with cheat what will you do ?

Come on i m worry for uploaders come on i m worry for new users who work so hard every day and in the and what they see filehosts break them heart and took away every amount ..
look all are not same like rapidgator they are good like many others hosts.
ddownload was very good but them ears broken they dont have them sense :) they talk like a kids never use them mind :)
they believe whatever any person will say :)

anyways good luck ddownload and good luck to all ddownload users :)

Had good memories and had bad memories :)
its ok thank you for everything :)

I don't want become paranoid, but the support here has gone and via ticket they haven't replied either since a week.
Plus, payments pending since march 18. I really really hope they're still alive. I don't like how this looks.

I mean, if there is a support team that doesn't just close the tickets without answering, then of course you could contact them.
but since the tickets are simply closed without a reply, this is absolutely not an option.

i gave up writing to support via ticket months ago.
as i read here, they continue to do this diligently.

Back