ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,484 comments
Dear DDL and VUP user,

Updates @ DDL:
  • There were some crypto payment errors with Premium. These have been fixed.
  • Storage 13 server had speed leaks. These have been fixed
  • We are currently working on the API at DDL which shows some bugs when uploading.
  • Z-o-o-m uploaders sometimes have problems uploading files not as users but as free users. We are about to fix this problem
Updates @ VUP:
  • VUP has neither errors nor updates at the moment

Since about 3 weeks we have added the Pay-Per-Sale to DDL.to. There have been temptations to introduce PPS again and again and most of the time this has not been well received by users. DDL and VUP are known for offering good quality and fast speed.
We have decided that Premium will only be available as a kind of extension. At the moment this only applies to DDL. The download speed for free users will remain constant from 5mbps up to 10mbps. For premium users the download speed is above 25mbps.

Here you can see the subpages to get more information:
https://ddl.to/make_money.html
https://ddl.to/premium.html
https://ddl.to/?op=my_account

File inactivity for premium users is at 60 days. There is no advertising and captcha displayed on premium. Direct download is possible for premium. More than 10 simultaneous downloads possible for premium.
If required, loyal DDL uploaders can be upgraded to premium. Uploaders have the possibility to set their files to "Only premium". This allows you to earn money through PPS.
By this method we have another possibility to expand and finance our service. The advertising on DDL was reduced. There are less popups than a few months ago.

The communication for free users on the download page for premium purchases will be extended over the next few days to generate premium purchases for uploaders. So far there is no big advertisement for premium on our services.

For further questions please contact our Support Help Desk:
https://syncdeliverynetwork.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
EditedaGood news, only DDL.TO will soon bring back PPD (Pay-Per-Download) for an indefinite time. As soon as it starts, you'll find out here.

There will still be no limitation for the download speed. We will try to conclude a negotiation with our advertisers. PPD will be available for a few months then it may be removed again or will remain. Until then, all requested rewards will be paid out.

Hi, I have been using DDL.to for some time now and you guys really rock. The best experience so far! :)

Unfortunately, I have not been able to connect to DDL.to today, keeps giving an error "This site can't be reached". Any known issue?

Also, are you giving access to premium to selected users? I would love to get access to the premium version If possible.

USER: PrimeViu

Thank you for your consideration. :)

Sounds good! I'll start using DDL.to

Thanks, PPD will be introduced soon. You will find it on the website and in this forum.

Hi, I have been using DDL.to for some time now and you guys really rock. The best experience so far! :)

Unfortunately, I have not been able to connect to DDL.to today, keeps giving an error "This site can't be reached". Any known issue?

Also, are you giving access to premium to selected users? I would love to get access to the premium version If possible.

USER: PrimeViu

Thank you for your consideration. :)

I'm sorry. DDL.TO has been around for two years now and today the site was offline for almost 7 hours! This is the first time since the site is online.

The problems seem to come from the database and should be fixed within the next days. We do our best to make the site work smoothly.

do you have another domain for Turkey?

Im sorry at the moment not.

UPDATE:
At the moment we had to deactivate Premium because all payment providers who cooperated with us have blocked our services. Therefore it is no longer possible for us to accept payments at the moment. All those who have bought Premium, nothing changes. You will continue to benefit from the Premium.

There is still a big server move planned for DDL which will take place the next few days. After the server move PPD will be introduced again with the first rewards on DDL.

We keep you up to date and apologize for any inconvenience.

DDL has now introduced Pay Per Download after almost half a year. At the moment it is still experimental. As already announced, PPD will not exist forever on DDL. You can read more on our Make Money page (thanks to DropAPK who made all the work with the Make Money page easier). Pay Per Sale will not be deactivated in the future and will remain.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

VUP Update
  • Dark Theme has been added: You can now switch to a dark theme with the toggle button on top right:
    08r87.png

• More storage servers have been added due to traffic increase

a small question about your API

is not it a "POST" request NOT "GET" ??

Requests to the API should be made via HTTP GET or POST parameters. Response is always in JSON-Format. Authorization requires API key, which you can find in your settings menu in the User Panel. API key should be added in HTTP headers. or as GET / POST parameter api_token

You should get an Upload URL via GET request.

The best way to upload is via https://ddl.to/upload/01 with POST.
For this you need your sess_id. The sess_id is not your API key. You get the session cookie through your browser. Still a better method is Clone File.

UPDATE about DDL.TO:
There were some problems with PPD. The problems have been fixed. The page is now fully functional. The PPD rates will be increased over the next weeks. Thank you for using DDL.TO and VUP.TO.

Back