Cyber-planet.in - 32/64 GB RAM, Regular/Encoding/Admin from €3/ month (FR,NL,CA)

Kai Hiwatari

Corporate Membership

Currently available plans
Basic Plans
Small rdp, can be used for small tasks. uploading downloading, rar, unrar, etc Just keep the resources usage to minimum
Gz9mXrk.png

Regular Plans
Small RDP, but with more HDD space and resources usage is allowed a bit more than small. NO ENCODING allowed

WTuhVsK.png

Encoding
Encoding RDP. resource usage is allowed at a reasonable phase. Dont use 24/7

bRZHC4B.png

ADMIN
Basically Encoding RDP, but with ADMIN powers. ADMIN powers is to install your software and to run those apps that require ADMIN power. Strictly no interference in other clients business.
kaALr6C.png

Z4laYBf.png

9PFOBP1.png

VPS Plans
9d9FYmQ.png
cZJtbvM.png

Need a DEMO account?
For DEMO accounts Contact us via any of the methods listed at the bottom.

I don’t want to place many speed images as they will vary according to locations and server load.
But a simple image will give you an idea:)
Xxx5dam.png

All our RDP’s come with all the essential software’s like
Browsers (Firefox, Chrome)
Compression software’s
Torrent clients (UTorrent, Bittorrent)
FileZilla, IDM, Mipony, Jdownloader etc.
If you ever need any more software's to be installed to the server please open a ticket and we will get them installed as long as they don’t contradict to our Terms.

Support Proof

Last month (February )

0vXFN5h.png

This month (March Till 15th)
PI1rKqW.png
6WoK51g.png

Order Link: Shopping Cart - Cyber Planet

Why Us?
Powerful and Secure Servers
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
24/7 Dedicated Support
Unmetered Bandwidth
Instant Setup*
No Overselling
and much more!

Our Goal
To provide best available service to our clients, by means of best support, offering cheapest prices for the RDP slots and with the best servers available in the market.
Our Guarantee
24 hour Money Back Guarantee*
Anytime refund in the form of Credits*

How to reach us
Support Centre
Skype (Kaiatcyberplanet)
Gmail (kaicyberplanet@gmail.com)
Facebook
Twitter
Google+

Setup Time
Usually within 10 Minutes
Max 8 hours. If not Full refund of the amount paid as credits and the slot ordered will be given free of cost for one month(30 Days).
*Unless otherwise specified.

Payments Accepted
PayPal
Payza
Webmoney
Bank Transfer (Open Ticket)
Perfect Money
Payumoney
Skrill (Open ticket)

Currently only PayPal is getting tracked back automatically to our website. For all other payment gateways you will Have to notify us via ticket or Skype, after payment.

Referral System
We have a referral system active; you get 10% of the RDP purchased by your referral. Amounts added as credits to your account.

Last edited:
576 comments
Poor support.

I paid for 1TB..and i got 500gb...also users can access my data....can you fix this just now...i just wasted 2 day, and your support also very poor.
Raised ticked no : 824729.
Sir if your not replying then i suggest give us the refund.

HEllo all
Its been long time we ran any PROMO for the plans.
So here it is, the first 20 users will be able to get any ADMIN/ENC plan at 50% off for the first month.
USe the code Wjunction to get the discount.

I am very angry with you, 0 security as it is possible that other people have free access in an only admin, I change the contreseña and everything and today I saw that I could even enter folders of other users without the minimum security, I deleted more than 250 gb, I need compensation, solution and quick response in front of this, it can not be, I am a user of you for more than 1 year and I have never passed this.
Unfortunately I am seeing other options if they do not give me the solution I need.

Service

Setup Time
Max 8 hours. If not Full refund of the amount paid as credits and the slot ordered will be given free of cost for one month(30 Days).

Not sure if I'm reading correctly 'cause I've requested a service and It's been 1 day, no response at all skype, support and so on, It's been pending for more than 1 day...?

Setup Time

Not sure if I'm reading correctly 'cause I've requested a service and It's been 1 day, no response at all skype, support and so on, It's been pending for more than 1 day...?

One Day !!!!!
Thats an awful lot of time mate.
Please provide your ticket ID and the if no tickets, then open one with Payment details. (Screenshots, transaction details etc)
As we have never seen a PAID order go pending for 1 day (or apprantely for more than one day as per your words)

Found the reason for the delay in the delivery of your services.
PayPal blocked your payment for review and they didnt release the amount until 24 hours.
Thus PayPal would not release the amount to our account and wont report back to WHMCS as payment received.
So your order remained as unpaid until PayPal reports it back as paid after 24 hours.
PROOF

http://prntscr.com/g0et5u
8vXhhLNYQme5yAXlOlhiCw.png

Last edited:
My Order : Cyber Planet - Invoice #11666
Dear Sheva Net (ASH Group),This is a payment receipt for Invoice 7535 sent on Sunday, July 30th, 2017
FR SAS 100 GB (30/07/2017 - 29/08/2017) $11.73USD
Transaction #: 3JX02087FK781673R
Total Paid: $11.73USD
Remaining Balance: $0.00USD

this almost 2 days

My Order : Cyber Planet - Invoice #11666
Dear Sheva Net (ASH Group),This is a payment receipt for Invoice 7535 sent on Sunday, July 30th, 2017
FR SAS 100 GB (30/07/2017 - 29/08/2017) $11.73USD
Transaction #: 3JX02087FK781673R
Total Paid: $11.73USD
Remaining Balance: $0.00USD

this almost 2 days

Hi
Try to provide max details when accusing someone.
Like in this case, why was your last slot terminated from the server ?
Or have you confirmed whether you will abide to the rules or will you continue the abuse ?
And finally why is there a delay in the delivery of services?

Here are the answers to the questions.
1)Your last slot was terminated because you were running 6 simultaneous Encoding in the server. Making it unstable and unusable for all the other users.
Proof https://prnt.sc/g0utaa. You were given a warning in the past too about this and were given warning and final chance too. ([FONT=&amp]2nd May at 19:39)

[/FONT]
2)http://prntscr.com/g2t0r1 This is what you ask after placing the new order. When its clearly mentioned in the usage policy, and was sent again to you in the login details and were warned about on 2nd may and finally at the time of termination of services. A person who was told 4 times about not running multiple instances of CPU using programs has the audacity to come back again and ask about running multiple instances.

3) Havnet got your response about the same , as to what are you planning to do in the server. If you are planning to run multiple instances, then this slot is also going to be terminated without further warning and/or refunds. http://prntscr.com/g2t1n0 . We have no problems in creating the slot and then terminating it if abuse found. But we just dont want to do that to the client, even if a abuser.

Next time please try to follow the rules and keep in mind that RDP servers are shared servers and not a platform to run your six encoding at the same time.

UPDATE: Activated once user confirmed not to abuse the server.
http://prntscr.com/g2uswl

Last edited:
[FONT=&amp]Hello all.
india-70.jpg

We in INDIA are celebrating our 70th anniversary of independence today.
We invite all of you to join with us and celebrate.
And as a treat for you we are going to give you SPECIAL promos.
We have 3 offers for you today, choose the one that fits your needs.

1) NL ADMIN 1.5TB and NL ADMIN 3 TB servers.
https://www.cyber-planet.in/whmcs/cart.php?gid=15

These servers are meant for people who need high space.
THe server has only 6 users / server giving you maximum performance.

Use the promo code [/FONT]
INDIA70 [FONT=&amp]to get a 33% recurring discount on these plan.
Yeah the price will remain discounted for you as long as you continue the service.

2) SSD VPS
https://www.cyber-planet.in/whmcs/cart.php?gid=9

SSD VPS are faster than normal VPS, they use the SSD drives and thus are fast.
These can be used for your daily jobs, or you can host a website or even use it for encoding.
You will the only person in one VPS and you dont have to worry about sharing it like RDP.
You will have full administrator right and you are free to do whatever you like in the VPS *
* VPS are DMCA complaint.

Use the promo code [/FONT]
WYRPX8R6PH [FONT=&amp]to get a 20% recurring discount on these plan.
Yeah the price will remain discounted for you as long as you continue the service.

3) On ALL plans

Still not satisfied, and want more :). Who doesn’t?
Use the code [/FONT]
GJ5G75MNL0[FONT=&amp] to get FLAT50% on all the plans in the website for the first month.
Use it to try our services at half the actual cost.

Warm Reagrds
Kai Hiwatari
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][/FONT]

Hi Kai,
How well you announce those prices with those discounts, that in some cases you say that they even keep the discount while you have contracted the service.
But what you do not say is that on the part of you at any time you can suspend the contracted service and of course, when you are done to that server you have to look for another one and they are surely much more expensive.
This I do not comment because if, but because it is what happened to me with you in cyber-planet.in, so from now on you DO NOT have my confidence.

A greeting.

Hola Kai,
Que bien que anuncies esos precios con esos descuentos, que en algunos casos dices que incluso se mantienen el descuento mientras tanto tengas contratado el servicio.
Pero lo que no dices es que por parte vuestra en cualquier momento puedes suspender el servicio contratado y claro, cuando ya estas hecho a ese servidor te tienes que buscar otro y que seguramente son mucho mas caros.
Esto no lo comento porque si, sino porque es lo que me ha pasado a mi con vosotros en cyber-planet.in , asi que a partir de ahora NO teneis mi confianza.

Un saludo.

Hi Kai,
How well you announce those prices with those discounts, that in some cases you say that they even keep the discount while you have contracted the service.
But what you do not say is that on the part of you at any time you can suspend the contracted service and of course, when you are done to that server you have to look for another one and they are surely much more expensive.
This I do not comment because if, but because it is what happened to me with you in cyber-planet.in, so from now on you DO NOT have my confidence.

A greeting.

Hola Kai,
Que bien que anuncies esos precios con esos descuentos, que en algunos casos dices que incluso se mantienen el descuento mientras tanto tengas contratado el servicio.
Pero lo que no dices es que por parte vuestra en cualquier momento puedes suspender el servicio contratado y claro, cuando ya estas hecho a ese servidor te tienes que buscar otro y que seguramente son mucho mas caros.
Esto no lo comento porque si, sino porque es lo que me ha pasado a mi con vosotros en cyber-planet.in , asi que a partir de ahora NO teneis mi confianza.

Un saludo.

Hello
When we give recurring discounts, its clearly mentioned that the discounts will be until the service remains active. Also its clearly mentioned that one the service gets suspend you loose the recurring discounts.

Also the reasons for the suspension and what should not be done in the server are mentioned in the TOS page and also clients get reminded about the same in the login email too.

Not sure how more CLEAR we can be about this to anyone.

Regards

Hello
When we give recurring discounts, its clearly mentioned that the discounts will be until the service remains active. Also its clearly mentioned that one the service gets suspend you loose the recurring discounts.

Also the reasons for the suspension and what should not be done in the server are mentioned in the TOS page and also clients get reminded about the same in the login email too.

Not sure how more CLEAR we can be about this to anyone.

Regards

Hello,
Of course I have not had any recurring discount or any discount coupon. I hire this servilcio at normal price without any discount.
In the service hired by me, at no time have I breached the rules established by its policy.
The reason for the suspension of the service, in my opinion, for Spanish translation, is for security reasons on the server.
I believe that if this is the case, safety is paramount and of course you must put it and we do not hinder it.
I have two accounts with you, in one I have been a year and in the other three months since in the latter the contracted plan has been suspended. I would have followed with you, but each time you raise the prices or lower the capacity.
So you can not maintain a relationship with your company, which is durable.
I only need 200 gb of space, 1 gbs of upload / download (symmetric), minimum 32 MB of memory, few users. Since I do not codify, I only use bandwidth and image editing practically.
A greeting.

Hola,
Por supuesto yo no he tenido ningun descuento recurrente ni ningun cupon de descuento. Yo contrate ese servilcio a precio normal sin ningun tipo de descuento.
En el servicio contratado por mi, en ningun momento he incumplido las normas establecidas por su politica.
El motivo de la suspension del servicio, a mi entender, por tema de traducción al español, es por motivos de seguridad en el servidor.
Creo que si es asi, la segurdad es primordial y por supuesto la deben de poner ustedes y nosotros no entorpecerla.
Tengo dos cuentas con vosotros, en una he estado un año y en la otra tres meses ya que en esta ultima se ha suspendido el plan contratado. Hubiera seguido con vosotros, pero cada vez subes mas los precios o bajais la capacidad.
Asi no se puede mantener una relación con vuestra empresa, que sea duradera.
Yo solo necesito 200 gb de espacio, 1 gbs de subida/bajada (simetrico), minimo 32 mb de memoria, pocos usuarios. Ya que no codifico, solo uso practicamente el ancho de banda y edicion de imagenes.
Un saludo.

Not sure what are you saying.
If you give me your user ID in our website, i can get more insight about your issue.
Also we havent changed our prices or anything for the last one year.
Also we have changed our prices only twice in our lifetime, (in 4 years)
SO not sure how is it changing "regularly"
I assume you just wanted to say bad words against us, if thats the case i am sorry i made a reply to you.
Apologies for my reply then.

Hello,
I do not want to say bad things or bad answers from anyone, since my condition is not like that, but if I think there is something wrong if I say it, as I think it is the case.
I think that you have suspended a good contract plan and leave others that are something more expensive or how you want, less economic. On the main page cyber-planet.in announce plans that after clicking do not exiten, but hey, that should be that you have not updated.
It is true that it is the best prices in rdp that I see on the internet, and if the last time the rise was 1.- €, prices were very adjusted for customers.
What I tell you, is that from what I have understood in the ticket is that they have suspended the service that I had contracted, because of insecurity on the server.
My needs and possibilities of obtaining a plan with you, I have already mentioned it in the previous post.
Anyway I put an MP in which I passed the two emails of the two accounts that I have with you.
A greeting.

Hola,
Yo no quiero decir cosas ni respuestas malas de nadie, ya que mi condicion no es asi, pero si creo que hay algo mal si lo digo, como creo que es el caso.
Creo que habeis suspendido un buen plan de contrato y dejais otros que son algo mas caros ó como quiera, menos economicos. En la pagina principal cyber-planet.in se anuncian planes que luego al clickear no exiten, pero bueno, eso debe de ser que no habeis actualizado.
Es cierto que es de los mejores precios en rdp que veo por internet, y si la ultima vez la subida fue de 1.-€, se ajustaron mucho los precios para los clientes.
Lo que yo le digo, es que por lo que yo les he entendido en el ticket es que han suspendido el servicio que yo tenia contratado, por tema de inseguridad en el servidor.
Mis necesidades y posiblidades de obtener un plan con vosotros, ya se la he comentado en el post anterior.
De todas formas le pongo un MP en el cual le paso los dos emails de las dos cuentas que tengo con vosotros.
Un saludo.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]On the main page cyber-planet.in announce plans that after clicking do not exited, but hey, that should be that you have not updated.
[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Please let us know which plan are you mentioning as the website is updated every week and checks are done every sunday.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
What I tell you, is that from what I have understood in the ticket is that they have suspended the service that I had contracted, because of insecurity on the server.
[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thank you for the PM with the account details, i found your account and the discussions. The server you were in was dropped due to the server issues and too less sales. And when i say too less i mean it.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]The server cost us about 80 EUR and the amount we collected was getting too low as 30-40 EUr per month. and at this rate it was impossible to continue. [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Its mentioned in the ticket and email to you, but i understand English isnt your main language and the translate made some different interpretation for the same.
BTW the full refund that was issued to you for the same is still waiting for you in the account.
[/FONT]

Back