Cyber Monday 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 comments
Yes I will be checking out the deals. I hardly bought anything on Black Friday because I did not think that there were that many great deals out there.

i thought i could share the cybermonday coupon (hope this is ok!) for my software here, you can get 30% off on all:

Argo Content Generator is the Market Leader is PBN Creation and Wordpress Auto Blogging! Fully automate your Affiliate-Website building with this highly advanced tool.

ArgoCloak is a Wordpress Plugin that helps to increase leads and sales for Affiliate Sites by sending real visitors to offers, while search engines see a different (SE optimized) page.

DrupaliciousBot is a tool to get Backlinks from Drupal sites. The platform is highly modular so many other tools struggle with it. This bot has been specifically designed for this platform so has better success as tools such as GSA or XR.

Proxy Raider is a next generation Proxy scraper and scanner that helps you to find hundreds and thousands of working public proxies.

You can find these and more on: https://argo-content.com

BLACKFRIDAY / CYBERMONDAY 30% OFF Coupon: BF2017

i thought i could share the cybermonday coupon (hope this is ok!) for my software here, you can get 30% off on all:

Argo Content Generator is the Market Leader is PBN Creation and Wordpress Auto Blogging! Fully automate your Affiliate-Website building with this highly advanced tool.

ArgoCloak is a Wordpress Plugin that helps to increase leads and sales for Affiliate Sites by sending real visitors to offers, while search engines see a different (SE optimized) page.

DrupaliciousBot is a tool to get Backlinks from Drupal sites. The platform is highly modular so many other tools struggle with it. This bot has been specifically designed for this platform so has better success as tools such as GSA or XR.

Proxy Raider is a next generation Proxy scraper and scanner that helps you to find hundreds and thousands of working public proxies.

You can find these and more on: https://argo-content.com

BLACKFRIDAY / CYBERMONDAY 30% OFF Coupon: BF2017
Thanks for the exclusive offer. =D

Good Offers are surround about Cyber Monday also :)
True. Already bought something on Black Friday, so not buying anything today, on Cyber Monday. =D

Yes I will be checking out the deals. I hardly bought anything on Black Friday because I did not think that there were that many great deals out there.
Ok cool. Enjoy your online shopping =P

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I purchased a new Dell computer monitor that was on sale for Cyber Monday. It was only $15 and it works fine. I am pleased with my purchase. Hopefully, everyone else who made purchases on Cyber Monday are as satisfied as I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back