CostAction.com Discussion

RishaTurbobit

if5MtP

Dear webmasters and forum members!

We present you a platform - CostAction.com, to which moved our official affiliate programs Turbobit.net and Hitfile.net.

CostAction - a new unified interface for webmasters, which unites all sections of the statistics and earnings, working conditions, and the description of tariff plans and partnership programs of Turbobit.net and Hitfile.net.

Work with files as usual remains the primary domain. So you need upload files \ share link on Turbobit.net or Hitfile.net, and check statistics and earnings via CostAction.

We offer a wide choice of directions and opportunities to monetize your file traffic, we guarantee stability, high profits and steady growth!

Our main tariffs

Pay per download (PPD - All inclusive) - up to $ 20 per 1000 downloads
- count unique downloads of your account;
- count incomplete download;
- accept traffic from all countries;
- no on the file size restrictions for free downloads.
See rate schedule countries can be on this page (for registred users).

Payment for premium sale (PPS) - 60%of sales, 40% of rebills
- A large number of ways of of accepting payments, and a few merchants for accepting credit cards
- Automatic subscription for credit cards and a variety of mobile subscriptions (sms, wap, internet +, etc.)
- Pay all future rebills without prescription and no matter if user deletes cookies, source file, or other factors.

Payment for downloading and selling both (Mixed) - up to $ 7 per 1,000 downloads + 40% for sale+ 30% for rebill
The ideal option for a new, unexplored traffic. Includes all the benefits of tariff PPD and PPS.

See rate schedule countries can http://costaction.com/user/tariffs?apptype=fd1on this page (for registered users).

Additional earnings

Referral system (turbobit)
Attract new partners and get a percent of their earnings:
-20% of each involved partner earnings (level 1 referral)
-5% of the earnings of each new partner, attracted by your partner (level 2 referral )

For simplicity, we have prepared a special, bright promo banners (for registered users)!

Sites Referrals
Earn posting turbobit \ hitfile links on your site .
We pay 10% on turbobit and 15% on hitfile, for every sale from your website, blog, forum, no matter of who is the owner of the file.

Loyalty program "Gold Partners" (turbobit)

Increase earnings and bonuses if you are constant and successful partner:
85% of sales for PPS, up to 60% of sales +$ 8.75 per 1000 downloads for Mixed plan and to $ 25 per 1000 downloads for PPD.

Payment for using downloaders (turbobit)
You can set downloading of your files via special program loader.
You will get reward for each installation of the advertising software!

Why is it worth to work with us?

-We have been working for more than 5 years
-Minimum payout is only $ 10
-Stable payments 3 times a week to Webmoney and 1 time per week to Paypal, Payza, Yandex Money and QIWI
-The detailed statistics and convenient interface for working with files
-Large choice of tariff plans with high deductions

Last edited:
1,838 comments
i am looking for a stable filehost. I used to use Turbobit.net good speed for payment. but low price of premium and shiiiit temperature system.
please increase the price of premium and remove the temperature system. i'd like to use it again. i can made about 20 sales per day with other filehosts.

i am looking for a stable filehost. I used to use Turbobit.net good speed for payment. but low price of premium and shiiiit temperature system.
please increase the price of premium and remove the temperature system. i'd like to use it again. i can made about 20 sales per day with other filehosts.

yes, i confirm, this guy is a good man

Dear Partners,

Administration of service apologizes for the temporary problems with site availability from 28th July to 3th Aug.

As compensation, all users receive 20% of the amount earned during last week, August 4-10!
You can view amount of compensation on "Balance" page, in the "bonus" field

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Team Turbobit.net and Hitfile.net

I've had sales from resellers in the past 5 days. Counted.

Pretty interesting. I haven' t any reseller sales like 3 weeks, my uploader friends have the same issue.

Hello.
Because of the large number of the violations of the rules cheating and chargebacks from Resellers, we temporarily do not count their sales in our system.

Please write what exactly you not like in Gold program\temperature? We have removed rule prohibiting the file upload
In what countries do you work? We have removed cheap 1 day tarif in many countries

Last edited:
gold bonus does not reflect earnings?

Not fully understand your question, can you please write more details

Hallo,
4 weeks have passed. Resellers prevent it? What is the solution?
fix turbobit. Reseller fix. Turkey reseller sales are high.
www.alexa.com/siteinfo/turbobit.net
Reseller sales not counted. When will be fine.

Hello,
We have returned Reseller sales to our system.

How long do you keep files for premium member?

90 days for premium users
and unlimited for users, with earnings of more than $ 100 per month

Last edited:
AND AGAIN

[h=1]503 Service Unavailable[/h] No server is available to handle this request.

Pffffff From bad to maga bad

Time to leave this offline host

Сайт временно недоступен в связи с проведением технических работ.
Приносим извинения за доставленные неудобства.
После завершения технических работ все функции будут доступны в полном объеме.

Hello

I have made a site sale ... but did not earn for it ??

site is submited to my websites ...

2014-08-22Paysafecard1 monthhttp://xxxstooorage.com/.....
active

Earnings per file
Date Files Referrals Sites-referrals My sites TotalCoin

23-08-20141.46520.0086001.47381
22-08-20140.65790.0032000.66111

Greetz

Last edited:
please check Ticket: #CYU-342-74722
Hello
Your Ticket answered yesterday

Hello

I have made a site sale ... but did not earn for it ??

site is submited to my websites
Hello
We have sent your question to developers.
As soon as I get an answer, I will write to you

Dear users,

We're glad to inform you about some important changes to Gold Partners bonus program. These changes were implemented in response to recommendations of our users and are meant to improve the program.

Metrics Thermometer and Temperature were replaced by Effectiveness, which is a new and simpler metric for assessing the success of a user!

In contrast to old Temperature, we provided Efficiency with an open and fair formula, which is common for all tariff plans.

New calculation formula has the following form: E = Project Income - User Profit - (Files Size * 0.016)

where, Project Income — service revenue generated by a user;

User Profit — user's revenue;

Files Size * 0.016 — costs related to storing of old and unprofitable files belonging to a user.

Effectiveness shows the ratio of user's earnings and the cost of storing his files to the revenue this user generated for the benefit of our project. If user's effectiveness exceeds 0, he receives Gold status, providing this user with an additional earnings bonus.

Many users can observe a-10points (minus ten points) difference between the Temperature and Effectiveness, which is normal, since the values used for recalculation of Goldstatus and removing/crediting coins were also lowered from 10 to 0.

With the introduction of thecommon formula, the users ofPPD tariff plans can benefit from the fact that the size of stored files isnow taken into account. In some cases,it cancause a greater difference between the old value of Temperature and the new Effectiveness.

The uniform formula for all tariff plans will allow changing tariffs without serious consequences (i.e., without losing earned coins and Gold status).

All profitable and new files will no longer have a negative impact on Effectiveness!

The size of all the files uploaded less than 10 days ago, downloaded more than 100 times or sold 1 or more times will not be taken into account when calculating the Effectiveness (i.e., all the files that bring you profit can only raise your Effectiveness).

There is no longer a need for you to delete files, which have many downloads (but little purchases) or recently uploaded files, which haven't yet gained many downloads.

Restrictions on uploading files in case of a low Effectiveness were lifted!

It has become even easier for Gold Partners to boost their earnings. Before this update, if a user account's Temperature was low, he was forbidden to upload new files. This restriction was lifted.

Even in case of low Effectiveness, you preserve the right to upload files to account, thus increasing your earnings.

All the changes will be run in a test mode and may be amended or supplemented in the future.

Last edited:
Back