Status
Not open for further replies.

hscorp

i need company which accept credit cards or (2checkout, moneybokers ..etc)

give nice vps hosting and accept warez for sure

i don't want offers i need recommendations cause i'm too confused

best regards :)

13 comments
LOL some people have got cheeak he asks not to advetise but some people still do it. even with comments not to do with advertising you are putting other hosts down even though you are advertising in your sig.. man some people make me laugh!

BTW: i would go for vpsfactory they are best and are a sub devision of worldstream so you cant go wrong ;)

First Storming, I dont have a VPS server so MY host is out of the question. Second what makes my post different from yours?

I've used WrzHost for 8 months or something in a row and I have only had a total of about 2 days of downtime (99.16% uptime). It's good and fast service, located in Hong Kong (warez allowed of course).

Hello DXS, Unless you are on a VPS or Dedicated Server, you are located in the Netherlands ;)

however this does not change anything apart from the performance is much better. and you will find that the two days downtime was because of the migration from Hongkong to The Netherlands.

Hello, feel free to contact us here!

We offer payments method via moneybookers, 2checkout and paypal without problem!

Cpanel won't be a problem too! then migration of your current site will be done free of charge!
Go play in traffic for not reading his first post or the posts about people posting about people who cannot read the first post.

Hello DXS, Unless you are on a VPS or Dedicated Server, you are located in the Netherlands ;)

however this does not change anything apart from the performance is much better. and you will find that the two days downtime was because of the migration from Hongkong to The Netherlands.

Actually, I was on the hosting when it was in Hong Kong. You guys make the move not long ago. I stopped hosting with WrzHost in late February because jew bitch Sl!M stole my money and wouldn't pay the fucking server bills.

I recommend vpsfactory.com. Got a VPS with them and so far it's been great.

Also, wtf is wrong with you ignorant hosts? Hscorp clearly stated he wants users opinions. You guys are worse than a pack of dogs who get a piece of meat thrown at them. Way to make yourselves look desperate. Keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back