CLOUDUPLOAD.IN-EARN TO 90% € OF SALES & REBILLS | PPD $70/1000 - DAILY PAYOUT-MINIMUM$5

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have done a lot by giving the screen shortcode
We have been able to find that the upload data is more than 2Gb
You are allowed to upload 2GB in affiliate at a time. You can upload and save more data.

thank you

Send your pm with new screenshots. I can't see "more data" that I can upload. If its impossible I do not want to waste my and your time!

Send your pm with new screenshots. I can't see "more data" that I can upload. If its impossible I do not want to waste my and your time!

We apologize for the delay
We will get you upload by changing them into the Uploader Pack, then you can upload more up to 10 GB
please give your username on skype Skype live: art_5361
And Skype for any kind of help

Thank you

Hi, I like your site.
I'm looking for a service where I would be able to name my own price for a digital download (like gumroad), is it possible with your site/system?

We apologize for the delay
We will get you upload by changing them into the Uploader Pack, then you can upload more up to 10 GB
please give your username on skype Skype live: art_5361
And Skype for any kind of help

Thank you

Thanks a lot for your job, but I have lost the desire to work with you! First make the normal conditions for work, and then invite. Good luck!

Hi, I like your site.
I'm looking for a service where I would be able to name my own price for a digital download (like gumroad), is it possible with your site/system?
Want to find it is not available
sorry
Thank you

Thanks a lot for your job, but I have lost the desire to work with you! First make the normal conditions for work, and then invite. Good luck!

your wish

thank you

Hi

What is the Time Interval between downloads for Free and Premium Users ?

What is the downloads speed of for Free and Premium Users ?

Can I set Time Interval and downloads speed ?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back