Should the waiting time of 30 seconds be changed to 60 seconds?

• Yes

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Another idea (write a comment)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudminded

ZJ1uszz.png

I'm very happy to introduce you CloudMinded.org!

Why CloudMinded?

Mobile Support!
Daily Payouts!
Dedidacted app, ZOOM and FTP!
Simple,clean and intitive interface!

Our Pay Per Sale Plan!

The minimum payout is 5$!
Daily payouts via PayPal,BTC and WebMoney (more soon)
Legal adult content is allowed

Earn 70% of each sale you refer to this site!
Earn 70% for every rebill!

Settings for non-premium

Wait time is 60 sec
Wait time between downloading files is 1h and the user can download only 3 files per day
The maximum download speed is 150 Kb / s

Last edited:
157 comments
Welcome my friend today register in you site bu only have 50 Gb for member users, please increase the space in disk:

Please Upgrade

user: thespaw

Thanks.

Last edited:
Welcome my friend today register in you site bu only have 50 Gb for member users, please increase the space in disk:

Please Upgrade

user: thespaw

Thanks.

Done

Please Upgrade

username- skykumar

Done

My friend solve this big problem:

E4E.jpg

In forums or sites of sharing links the admin delete post for this reason, please fix this.

Thanks

I won't turn off this, a lot of people are using this feature

Group A >>> $4.00 $4.00 $4.00 $4.00
Group B >>> $3.00 $3.00 $3.00 $3.00
Group C >>> $2.00 $2.00 $2.00 $2.00
Group D >>> $1.00 $1.00 $1.00 $1.00
Group E >>> $0.50 $0.50 $0.50 $0.50

Not understand you TIER in true not is equal a file of 1 mb with other of 1 GB and the 2 files pay equal in all TIER,please solve this.

A = $ 4 all files uploaded
B = $ 3 all files uploaded
C = $ 2 all files uploaded
D = $ 1 all files uploaded
E = $ 0.50 all files uploaded

good day,please can you say me what is the message:

Proxy/Fake_Download/Bot = $ 0,000000000 = NO Earnings look:

721.png

--------------------------------------------------------
Every day this message is that more show in my account, more that the downloads until 30-40 daily why?
always poublish my post in the sites of always, and you service now for first time show this error, in true not understand, else
you no pay ADBLOCK, no pay download incomplete, no change the TIER for files in space in disk, and now this of: Proxy/Fake_Download/Bot, Please fix this

060.png

Thanks.

Last edited:
jajajajaja delete files if this the download many users look:

DB8.png

you Begin very bad this project, this file is of a site of high rate in spain, I publish in forums and other sites in language spain,and english, and after you delete my files why? can you explain me this please.

NOTE: again upload this file, wait please no delete, and if you delete again else please write me the why?

Thanks.

good day,please can you say me what is the message:

Proxy/Fake_Download/Bot = $ 0,000000000 = NO Earnings look:

721.png

--------------------------------------------------------
Every day this message is that more show in my account, more that the downloads until 30-40 daily why?
always poublish my post in the sites of always, and you service now for first time show this error, in true not understand, else
you no pay ADBLOCK, no pay download incomplete, no change the TIER for files in space in disk, and now this of: Proxy/Fake_Download/Bot, Please fix this

060.png

Thanks.

This error means that the file was downloaded from the proxy site by the bot. This is not a human but a program. We do not count these downloads because we do not get money from the advertising network, I will check this.

@EDIT

now you should have less

Last edited:
jajajajaja delete files if this the download many users look:

DB8.png

you Begin very bad this project, this file is of a site of high rate in spain, I publish in forums and other sites in language spain,and english, and after you delete my files why? can you explain me this please.

NOTE: again upload this file, wait please no delete, and if you delete again else please write me the why?

Thanks.

This file have only fake downloads from hosting company like hetzner and ovh.

Tsbi0Rg.png

But this error you can fix,
other pointt my visitor are of spain, this country is from receive more visits
look:

004.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
763.png

Last edited:
This file have only fake downloads from hosting company like hetzner and ovh.

>>> But this companies have the service of rapidleech and RDP (desktop-PC-remote), maybe many users remoting my files to you accounts in other service hosting as uploaded, or openload, and you get me this answer say me that are Bot/fake/proxy/etc, the true very sad with this, else try change you link of download for that this no have a hotlink and no can remoting to other services of hosting.

Thanks.

Tsbi0Rg.png

we had a critical issue with our embedded player. for a period of time that feature will not be in use. we're sorry for any problems with that

i think its very very hard to make some money whit you

1)you have captcha
2)you not count adblock and you force people to disable(you will not be accepted on big site and here i am 100%)
3)you count the views/download when the file is 100% viewed/dl

for exemple uploadbank have the same like you but the difference he count after solve the captcha

so why should I work with you?

I need a good reason to work with you

do you really think that if you do not offer something good for uploaders, will you be successful?

in 2 month its over :)

ok goodluck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back