HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear Katfile
on my board it shows pending, i read it will pay on each Wednesday,is that correct?
thank you so much help me to check it
user:yaersao
very appreciate it

Next Idea Clipwatching?

Yesterday Send Your User from email:

Sender: 00:49 by benkoko@tutanota.com

i started ddos on you
if you want me to stop ddosing you > stop using doodstream and streamtape and delete all links of them from your website and only use ClipWatching
if you want lower ads you can using Aparat
more rates and less ads than both of those networks
you not do that? i keep your website down forever.

Clipwatching user is attack.We Waiting Your kid :D Please Attack now.Clipwatching terror more peoples?:) This is report!

Next Idea Clipwatching?

i started ddos on you
if you want me to stop ddosing you > stop using doodstream and streamtape and delete all links of them from your website and only use ClipWatching

Clipwatching user is attack.We Waiting Your kid :D Please Attack now.Clipwatching terror more peoples?:) This is report!
sure, write a better bettime story than the last ...

Last edited:
Next Idea Clipwatching?

i started ddos on you

It was really funny, Do you think this is my job?
Anyway These are weak peoples who have always failed and now that they have a way to attack, they want to take revenge on someone Even who fucked His mo***.
everything is clear Anyone who sees this Email must be wise.

It was really funny, Do you think this is my job?
Anyway These are weak peoples who have always failed and now that they have a way to attack, they want to take revenge on someone Even who fucked His mo***.
everything is clear Anyone who sees this Email must be wise.
you have so much haters, this just proves that you are in the right road keep doing you and ignore those people who say bullshit, this just proves that there is some people who are jealous of your succes and they are trying anything to make you down, but they can't cuz the more they hate the more successful you become, big up to you @KatFile :beers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back