HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also these, please:

s295

s390

@adrian92, @bigfattv - your low counted visits are also from these non-working servers. There are a lot of servers that not work properly, so a lot of your videos are not opening, there are showing errors like in my example files. Just check some of your videos and you will see how many of them are with errors, instead of showing properly! Obviously these videos can't get visits...

Guys, if any of you have found error videos, please post here you too! There are a lot of non-working servers, and these servers contain files from a lot of uploaders. If we will find all of them (or almost all), these servers will be fixed and our visits will start to come back to normal, like before.
my videos work but this admin not want to count for my account
admin set to make under 300 views per day.this is reality

One of the biggest problems: the non-working servers are shaving our visits. I already found a lot of error files hosted on these damaged (or maybe switched down) servers. And this explain why my views are dropping down every day, even if I work 10-12 hours per day. I am checking/uploading/reuploading/submitting a lot of files, and my views are less and less every day.

I asked you more than 2 weeks ago to fix some servers, you always said "will fix tomorrow" and "will fix Monday". Now there are more than 2 weeks and you didn't fix those servers. At this moment I don't remember all of those non-working servers (my posts are a few pages back), but here are some error files from 2 non-working servers (there are a lot more, but I am posting only a few here):

s310:

s330:
Also these, please:

s295

s390

@adrian92, @bigfattv - your low counted visits are also from these non-working servers. There are a lot of servers that not work properly, so a lot of your videos are not opening, there are showing errors like in my example files. Just check some of your videos and you will see how many of them are with errors, instead of showing properly! Obviously these videos can't get visits...

Guys, if any of you have found error videos, please post here you too! There are a lot of non-working servers, and these servers contain files from a lot of uploaders. If we will find all of them (or almost all), these servers will be fixed and our visits will start to come back to normal, like before.
Fixed check now.

Fixed check now.

Working now, thank you!

Edit:
Did you fix only some files, not the whole servers? :( I found other files on these servers that still showing errors!
For example, some files on s11 are showing error on the first load, and when I refresh the page, the video is working. Strange... And in this way the file is not useful nether for me, neither for users - they won't reload the page to see the video, like me, they will just change to another host!
See here and example:

And s 310, s375 are still not working. Examples:

Edit 2:
I sent you an important PM, regarding another thing. Read it, it is really important for you! :)

Last edited:
Hi @KatFile:

Please fix advertising.

0bEKj87.jpg

Video playback does not continue.

What the hell is happening with the encoding???

N: 77.0 MB
H: 229.8 MB

N: 64.3 MB
H: 203.9 MB

N: 67.2 MB
H: 205.4 MB

N: 74.0 MB
H: 226.8 MB

N: 65.3 MB
H: 208.7 MB

N: 75.4 MB
H: 224.7 MB

N: 78.9 MB
H: 248.6 MB

N: 71.8 MB
H: 235.3 MB

200M videos are considered High Quality, and encoded to 60-70M "Normal Qality"???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back