HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KatFile, I have a question: if my visits are showing with "no-referrer", the counters are not counting them?

I am asking this because one of the biggest sites where I am uploading my movies has changed its domain where the links are showing, and now the visits from here are not showing on my clipwatching account. It is because the counters are not recognizing the new domain?

@KatFile, I have a question: if my visits are showing with "no-referrer", the counters are not counting them?

I am asking this because one of the biggest sites where I am uploading my movies has changed its domain where the links are showing, and now the visits from here are not showing on my clipwatching account. It is because the counters are not recognizing the new domain?
We count all types traffic.

Rates are very good. If you want we count few times for your videos goto aparat.cam
i use both and both are shit sorry for say that
you best file host and now days you know nothing of how to run video hosts
you was good when you was run only clipwatching
now after you create apart you came more busy and do more troubles here and there and not possible to offer stable here or there

now after you create apart you came more busy and do more troubles here and there and not possible to offer stable here or there

I agree, I still hope to fix Eset problem, he ignores everything he sends using aparat.cam the clipwatching was the best host today is very bad.

I agree, I still hope to fix Eset problem, he ignores everything he sends using aparat.cam the clipwatching was the best host today is very bad.
Except for problem eset
What are the problems?

Except for problem eset
What are the problems?

One of the biggest problems: the non-working servers are shaving our visits. I already found a lot of error files hosted on these damaged (or maybe switched down) servers. And this explain why my views are dropping down every day, even if I work 10-12 hours per day. I am checking/uploading/reuploading/submitting a lot of files, and my views are less and less every day.

I asked you more than 2 weeks ago to fix some servers, you always said "will fix tomorrow" and "will fix Monday". Now there are more than 2 weeks and you didn't fix those servers. At this moment I don't remember all of those non-working servers (my posts are a few pages back), but here are some error files from 2 non-working servers (there are a lot more, but I am posting only a few here):

s310:

s330:

My sie global alexa ranking is below 40K, i have clipwatching as top link. Other video hosts below it gets in average 5K views clipwatch gets less than 100 .... is it joke or what ? Why are views not counted properly ?

One of the biggest problems: the non-working servers are shaving our visits. I already found a lot of error files hosted on these damaged (or maybe switched down) servers. And this explain why my views are dropping down every day, even if I work 10-12 hours per day. I am checking/uploading/reuploading/submitting a lot of files, and my views are less and less every day.

I asked you more than 2 weeks ago to fix some servers, you always said "will fix tomorrow" and "will fix Monday". Now there are more than 2 weeks and you didn't fix those servers. At this moment I don't remember all of those non-working servers (my posts are a few pages back), but here are some error files from 2 non-working servers (there are a lot more, but I am posting only a few here):

s310:

s330:
will fix soon
Post automatically merged:

how do you explain,I have more files on biggest spanish site and under 300 views?
you have set to count under 300 views.
No we count all imps. 1 till unlimited. just need they watch 5% video.
Post automatically merged:

My sie global alexa ranking is below 40K, i have clipwatching as top link. Other video hosts below it gets in average 5K views clipwatch gets less than 100 .... is it joke or what ? Why are views not counted properly ?
it's impossible
If so, I suggest you use other hosts for the first link.

It must be because it only counts 1 ip, it was good if I had the option of 2 ip a day, today I use the aparat.cam but I always liked clipwatching and my users too.

will fix soon

Also these, please:

s295

s390

@adrian92, @bigfattv - your low counted visits are also from these non-working servers. There are a lot of servers that not work properly, so a lot of your videos are not opening, there are showing errors like in my example files. Just check some of your videos and you will see how many of them are with errors, instead of showing properly! Obviously these videos can't get visits...

Guys, if any of you have found error videos, please post here you too! There are a lot of non-working servers, and these servers contain files from a lot of uploaders. If we will find all of them (or almost all), these servers will be fixed and our visits will start to come back to normal, like before.

Last edited:

s310:

s330:
Also these, please:

s295

s390

@adrian92, @bigfattv - your low counted visits are also from these non-working servers. There are a lot of servers that not work properly, so a lot of your videos are not opening, there are showing errors like in my example files. Just check some of your videos and you will see how many of them are with errors, instead of showing properly! Obviously these videos can't get visits...

Guys, if any of you have found error videos, please post here you too! There are a lot of non-working servers, and these servers contain files from a lot of uploaders. If we will find all of them (or almost all), these servers will be fixed and our visits will start to come back to normal, like before.
Thanks for report will fix monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back