HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KatFile
@ClipWatching

This is day three of not being able to upload via ANY method (File, URL or Clone) because clicking on the hyperlink of Upload Files takes one to a page that states the following:

URL Uploads disabled for your account type.
Upgrade your account

You need to thoroughly explain why this has happened to all the users who are experiencing this issue. This is yet another decision that has done nothing but get your customers angry with your file hosting service. Clipwatching is only just skating by with all the foolish decisions to this point (The Flow-Ads that would force file viewers to install ad-ware on their computers was the most LUDICROUS implementation I had ever seen!) because of the high rates you are willing to pay for Tier1 views.

I don't know who are the lower functioning mammals making these awful decisions but you really need to build a testing environment to try them out before implementing them in production.

But you don't keep them 60 days not even for 30 days. That's my point. You have deleted 5 of my files that I uploaded after 2 WEEKS! 2 weeks isn't 60 days mate. :D

PS: What is this new paying info because I don't get it.

"Due to bank delays. Payment changed From November 22 to November 25
Payment changed from Sunday to Wednesday."

Can you clarify it? After November 25 payments will be the same? I usually request payments in the end of the month.

Guys PLEASE answer my question! I asked this like 3 times now but you ignored it like it's not important.
You deleted my 2 weeks old files again on Aparat. If I can't keep them not even for a month what's the point uploading them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back