HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got this email can you clarify @KatFile ?
I received this email

Dear User,

since we're performing attacks at ClipWatching and Aparat from week, we would like to inform you that we managed to hack both sites. Your emails as well with ip addresses, website you upload to or which you own got leaked. We wanted katfile to pay us 1000$ for stopping that but he denied as he simply doesn't care about his users, we have even prooved him that we hacked both sites. We gonna release both databases to public view if we don't receive money from him in 24 hours. We would like to suggest you using better more secured hosts. Stay away from ClipWatching/Aparat/Gounlimited.
He does not have a database, he only has a few emails , He is who plays mostly mentally.
Which is usually shared in the forum or in a similar place is public.

It can be in any way, but the problem is not the database. He is a competitor and the emails that were registered on his site are also on my site.
I doubt you very much ;)

Please fix the blocked Ips.

I have a lot of users telling me that they have been blocked, even I have been blocked several times by the simple fact of opening 2 or 3 tabs

He does not have a database, he only has a few emails , He is who plays mostly mentally.
Which is usually shared in the forum or in a similar place is public.
It can be in any way, but the problem is not the database. He is a competitor and the emails that were registered on his site are also on my site.
I doubt you very much

Thank you for the confirmation. next continue :thumbsup:

I doubt you very much ;)

Why does my feeling tell me that this competitor is Gounlimited.to

It's smart or if you also say in the mail that Gounlimited is bad. I would even expect this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back