HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are wrong about "Nothing is for certain" because for certain we will all die. Not trying to be the Grim Reaper but it is the truth.

What is also the truth is that both Remote Uploading and Z-O-O-M uploading don't work. I'm beginning to think that the Clipwatching domain is not worth the hassle.

Hello, I have been claiming the payment for several days, which is not made, you told me that it went to my paypal account.
In private I sent you my last movements so that you can see that it is not paid, instead of answering my problem you give silence for an answer.
It's already Sunday and I have two unpaid payments, what happens?

dLEMqzb.png

I receive a payment for bitcoin and I am missing the other payment, katfile, this is very simple the other payment you say that you paid it by paypal send me the proof of payment by PM, if you do not have it, it is not paid and that payment is owed, In paypal there is no missing payment on July 27.

dear Katfile
i just want to feedback that the views of report is not equal of each videos views add together !

for example
video 1 views 200
video 2 views 150
report views 218
report views should be 350
i am confused by the calculation
thx
Post automatically merged:

i just read comments above
i think that Katfile has done a good job!
this is a good project for us to earn some free income!
Katfile tried to solve payment problem for us each time!some times not so quickly,but finally solved!we should be more patient !
at the very begging i thought this is fake project,but for all times payment got,gradually i,v been a loyal user!
maybe the rate change makes some users feel unhappy! we should understand the pressure of Katfile!
so we should support Katfile and waiting for the good rate back again

Last edited:
Hey @KatFile Why are you always changing the rates? Hungary is in the TOP 5 easily when it comes to views. So why we in the Tier 3 on Aparat and Plan B on Clipwatching? If this will continue I'm pretty sure both of your site will go down at least in Hungary. I mean come on look at my rates! This is RIDICULOUS!!!

What's next? We have to pay for you so we can upload videos? WTH? Here in Hungary it's 12:00 so I've made 0.345 bucks in a HALF day! You're ALWAYS messing with the views so we an earn less and I was okay with that because I earned 3 or 4 or even more bucks a day but this is messed up! This is basically working for free.

So I urge you to change the rates back or the Hungarian uploaders will stop using your sites.

dear Katfile
i just want to feedback that the views of report is not equal of each videos views add together !

for example
video 1 views 200
video 2 views 150
report views 218
report views should be 350
i am confused by the calculation
thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back