HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never had problem with clipwatching and @KatFile i do not care if my money lates one day later i know @KatFile is honest and always helped me when i have some issue with the server and the payment.

So thanks for the payment @KatFile i m very happy with clipwatching and aparat.
Best support.!
Good for you if you got the payment.
I am not talking about a delay of a day or two, I am talking about marking as paid indicates that it is paid and I do not have the money that is the problem.
He knows I have another pending payment and I do not claim it because it is "pending" and of course I continue to use his service.

Clipwatching was on big rates for a few years because it had a lot of offer and ads, but now it can no longer afford high rates.

OK good luck to you I will change host to go to a more stable service, what is the point of staying here where it doesn't count properly. It only counts 1ip for 24 hours, and aggressive ads.

Good luck to you and anyone staying here !!

OK good luck to you I will change host to go to a more stable service, what is the point of staying here where it doesn't count properly. It only counts 1ip for 24 hours, and aggressive ads.

Good luck to you and anyone staying here !!
Good luck to you too .
I tried hard but failed . I hope other hosts are profitable for you.
Thanks for few years cooperation.

Hi @KatFile i will corporate with clip and aparat even the rates decreased little for my country but ok we cant have it all. Can u check s375 when i upload the files shows me files uploaded, thank you.

Rates do not change anymore But we can think about the % of video watching and number of IPs per day a little more. will update next week . I will inform you in the next few weeks.
Ok I will expect an update on that.

The rates are good the problem is the number of ip per day and percentage of videos.

Ok I will expect an update on that.

The rates are good the problem is the number of ip per day and percentage of videos.

Good luck to you too .
I tried hard but failed . I hope other hosts are profitable for you.
Thanks for few years cooperation.

Exactly, the problem is not the rate and it is the method of accounting for moving to 2 to 3 ip per day and 1%. I could work normally, the problem is to wait for weeks to have a change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back