HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the views are ridiculously low, about 1/4 of the usual views! :(

I think this is because of some more damaged servers. These damaged servers are showing the "A network error caused the media download to fail part-way" errors on videos, instead of playing them, as normally should be. And, as our views are 3/4 gone, it means 3/4 of clipwatching servers are damaged!

These error videos on these damaged servers were working fine before, because they have a lot of views. Now the videos are not loading, they are showing that error, so in a short time, all of these videos will be deleted for inactivity.

We are working hard uploading a lot of videos (uploads are also working very buggy for a while), and for what? To be deleted, and to start uploading them over and over again? And, if we are lucky, they will be uploaded to working servers - if not, they will be deleted again, because of the inactivity caused by the server error?

@KatFile, see here what about was I talking. Even if I am working 8-10 hours/day to upload and submit videos, because of the damaged servers that don't show the videos and people can't watch them, it's happening this:

1044 / $4.22600
1045 / $4.25000
1043 / $4.24300
632 / $2.60050
573 / $2.38450
395 / $1.59800
245 / $1.01050

Can you check the problematic servers, please? Believe me, it is impossible for me to manually check 5000+ files and to send them to you to manually correct them!

The error videos are grouped on a few damaged servers, and if you can repair the servers (or to move all files from that server to a working server), these 3/4 error videos (from my total videos) will work again. And that will be good both for uploaders and for clipwatching too. Not only uploaders are loosing their earnings, but clipwatching is also loosing money with these videos that stopped working because of those servers.

As I said, the first damaged server I found is s385. I will send you other damaged servers when I will find them - but please tell me if you can repaire the servers or not, to don't waste my time trying to find all the damaged servers hosting a lot of videos that will never open as time as they're hosted on these servers.

I am an old clipwatching user and I really don't want to leave this host. I also was very patient and didn't cry so much like other users here. But now this is the end, I can't waste my time uploading and submitting a lot of videos (wasting 8-10 hours per day), and to find them working 2-3 weeks and not working anymore after a while. So please tell me the truth, if you can repair those damaged servers - or it is time for me to move to other host, in case of not.

I know you are always trying to do your best, so I will wait patiently (like I did before) if you say you can do something about this problem. But if you can't do anything, for some reasons, at least please tell me, to don't waste my time anymore.

Last edited:
@KatFile, see here what about was I talking. Even if I am working 8-10 hours/day to upload and submit videos, because of the damaged servers that don't show the videos and people can't watch them, it's happening this:

1044 / $4.22600
1045 / $4.25000
1043 / $4.24300
632 / $2.60050
573 / $2.38450
395 / $1.59800

Can you check the problematic servers, please? Believe me, it is impossible for me to manually check 5000+ files and to send them to you to manually correct them!

The error videos are grouped on a few damaged servers, and if you can repair the servers (or to move all files from that server to a working server), these 3/4 error videos (from my total videos) will work again. And that will be good both for uploaders and for clipwatching too. Not only uploaders are loosing their earnings, but clipwatching is also loosing money with these videos that stopped working because of those servers.

As I said, the first damaged server I found is s385. I will send you other damaged servers when I will find them - but please tell me if you can repaire the servers or not, to don't waste my time trying to find all the damaged servers hosting a lot of videos that will never open as time as they're hosted on these servers.

I am an old clipwatching user and I really don't want to leave this host. I also was very patient and didn't cry so much like other users here. But now this is the end, I can't waste my time uploading and submitting a lot of videos (wasting 8-10 hours per day), and to find them working 2-3 weeks and not working anymore after a while. So please tell me the truth, if you can repair those damaged servers - or it is time for me to move to other host, in case of not.

I know you are always trying to do your best, so I will wait patiently (like I did before) if you say you can do something about this problem. But if you can't do anything, for some reasons, at least please tell me, to don't waste my time anymore.

I have the same issue @KatFile many videos show me this message and my users cant watch it as result the views decreased a lot yesterday and today... Can u please check it and fix it... thanks...

like this video for example i dont remember which server was uploaded...
Post automatically merged:

now is working fine... dunno what to say... weird thank you anyway...:ok_hand:

Last edited:
Hi @KatFile
Here a link that shows the problem that i referred before

Hi @KatFile
Here a link that shows the problem that i referred before
now working fine... i do not what is the problem and aparat had the same problem before but now works perfectly... hmmm i will not disturb again with this problem hope u will fix it... goodmorning @KatFile and thank you anyways...

Last edited:
Those videos hosted on s385 started working again, thank you very much, @KatFile!

I will check some videos every day, and if I will found other damaged server with error videos, I will send you those too - I hope you can fix the others too.

Thx again :)

@KatFile My views are dropping every day, clipwatching the videos blocked by the antivirus.

Threat found
This web page contains potentially dangerous content.
Threat: HTML / ScrInject.B Trojan horse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back