HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katfile answered already people stop complaining and be patience...
@KatFile check little the server s405 i think is full thank you...

truth he already answered, however without specific date, it can last weeks, it has almost a week, bad I started to use another host to test and I already earn more than clipwatching. I didn't stop because my users don't know why they like clipwatching. srsrsr

Hello guys Next payment day is:
Wednesday 15th of July 2020
we have a bit delay this time.

you haven't paid me since 06/20 ... it says that you paid me but I haven't received any payment .... I sent you @mail you don't answer I write you here you don't answer .... thank you very much !!

you haven't paid me since 06/20 ... it says that you paid me but I haven't received any payment .... I sent you @mail you don't answer I write you here you don't answer .... thank you very much !!
Check my private PM
Post automatically merged:

@KatFile can u please check s405 every time i upload on this server it shows me a empty screen files uploaded... thank you...
Fixed

we can count 3 times or 2 times but we must change rates like aparat !
On Clipwatching rates are almost that same, but Ads is much more. I think you can change Tier 1 also 40$ but don't change country on tier ! and than 3 ip per day. Are just 1 ip per day will stay but rates Tier 1 - 80$ Tier 2 - 60$ Tier 3 - 45$ Tier 4 - 25$.

Guys what you thnik ? I thnik better for as and katfile will be just make a litter bigger rates. 80$ , 60$, 45$, and still 1 ip per day. Give me LIKE if you Agree !!!

Post automatically merged:

@KatFile and everyone - even can be :

1 Ip per day.

Tier A = 75$
Tier B = 50$
Tier C = 25$
Tier D = 15$

country in tier that same.
And this rates for all year !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.