HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear Katfile,
thank you so much for helping the issue of my payment today!very appreciate! i have checked my payment history!i thought the $10.13 was missed!i got the $30.84 but the $10.13 still not received!
thank you so much for helping me to check it again!i totally applied 3 times for the payment,the first and third times i got,but the second time missed user:yaersao

With this new method my views increased and my earnings decreased by half, it is not fair. The previous one was much better. :(

@KatFile, at least consider returning to Chile in Plan B please.

Hello !
First: I'm still waiting for my last payment. Pleas contact me I will give registered mail.

Second:

I see that we have a new prices and I want say a few things.
I know that the previous prices were for testing, but prices before them were twice as high. I think some around 80$ plan A , 45$ Plan B ... .

The second thing that you wrote yourself :

" Attention: The Clipwatching has high rates and a lot of ads If you don't like a lot of ads, you can use our new site with very little advertising www.aparat.cam"

but now the prices are almost the same, and they should be much higher. Especially since there are 3 IP/24h and one IP/24h here.
Can you change on clipwatching also 3x IP / 24H ?

dear Katfile,
thank you so much for helping the issue of my payment today!very appreciate! i have checked my payment history!i thought the $10.13 was missed!i got the $30.84 but the $10.13 still not received!
thank you so much for helping me to check it again!i totally applied 3 times for the payment,the first and third times i got,but the second time missed user:yaersao
could you plz check it for me?thank you so much,i am still waiting

I don't know why but very often I found links like this - he should be good but he isn't.
Is it going to fix somehow ? I have some 10 000 movies I can't check everyone self
clipwatching.com/g8u0uaqgdy6m/Znaki.2018.S01E03.POLiSH.720p.WEB.DD2.0.x264-Ralf.mkv.html

About $10 please please request again .
Payments history
Date Amount Status
2020-06-27 $30.84 PAID(got)
2020-06-17 $10.13 PAID(not received)
2020-06-12 $10.10 PAID(got)
i have requested,i only received 2 times payments!and admin can not request ,it shows paid,but i not received!
very appreciate to check it for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back