HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploading is working fine.
As for the app is ok they install it and after that visitors can watch without adds with so huge rates somehow @KatFile must earn and pays us too. Another solution is to join aparat which has low adds and still huge rates...

these clipwatching ads are very aggressive, before my users begged me to add link from clipwatching, now the links are avoided, visits by cell phone I no longer have after the obligation to install application. at least it could decrease the ads in the Desktop version.

About app its very nice after install they can watch videos without ads super fast .
So, increase rates. Why u decrease rates? Cause still u running cpa campaign?
Thanks advance
Post automatically merged:

Many many thanks totally surprised.
Webmoney payment Recived @KatFile

Last edited:
I have a problem. From today is PAID at my money but I don't received the money yet.
50.26$
User: ionici
I have a problem. From today is PAID at my money but I don't received the money yet.
12$
User: xiat1
Yes paypals have delay. because our exchange will send them. you will get tonight or tomorrow morning.
Post automatically merged:

these clipwatching ads are very aggressive, before my users begged me to add link from clipwatching, now the links are avoided, visits by cell phone I no longer have after the obligation to install application. at least it could decrease the ads in the Desktop version.
We removed this ads till we find a better ads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back