HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello @KatFile
the statistics already work well (separate payment ratios)
but there is a very big problem
If I upload 100 files 70 fail and so all the time it does not matter for web that zoom that ftp
fixed please.

The ads continue several should be as it was before I do not want a new site, as there will be no more changes I think it is time to leave the host because aggressive ads, forcing you to use the new site.

It's not the same the new ads decrease views with higher rates i earned more so no prob when katfile had this lower raters upto $50 it had fewer ads and less aggressive campaign i had more views so there balance right now i have both low views low earnings when it was up to 50 before i made 10-11 dollars a day now i will barely make 8 in a good day so katfile can you go back to the same ads as before now?
Same thing here, now with this change it’s bad I’m going to use go unlimited since there won’t be any more changes, the rates are the same now because there it counts correctly.

i have the same problem ,still not received my money an no response from your side admin it shows paid but no money in my alipay account kindly check user : yaersao
thx a lot:)
Post automatically merged:

I got the payment for the first time without any problem, but there was a problem when I applied for the second time, admin shows paid but no money in my account . thank you for checking:beers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back