HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
With currecnt high rates we count after 15% video watch but before was 5% if more uploaders need old rate we can change old rates and adding on 5% video watch.

I had to change this add as an option on the site because if, for each one to select, then wait for uploaders to comment to change, it may be whoever posts videos or small files like it, it is good for a small group and bad for the rest of the uploaders.

@KatFile
after Openload I moved to this site and recommended it to several uploaders and I see a change like this that practically lost all my work, if I continue with this I see that I did shit in switching to clipwatching.
I hope you consider that and come back as it was before.

this is too bad idea bro, if somebody have a moovie site and he is in competition with other uploaders he dont have time and permission to cut moovies and will loose all of the views, ppl dont want to watch half moovies and the uploader will be banned from moovie site because of half moovies :)

it's my case, I post movies on a big site, if I do that I lose the account of the site, @KatFile please change that

It's working for me, check it again! :)
Sometimes the error code is showing on the player, but if you will check again the same video in a few minutes, you will see that the video is working fine.
I constated this today, when a lot of working videos started showing the error; after closing my browser and opening it again, the videos were working fine, no more error on the player.

It's working for me, check it again! :)
Sometimes the error code is showing on the player, but if you will check again the same video in a few minutes, you will see that the video is working fine.
I constated this today, when a lot of working videos started showing the error; after closing my browser and opening it again, the videos were working fine, no more error on the player.
Yea now work.

Hello, clipwatching.com is fraud website not pay my earning 48$ from 2 mouths. Yesterday, clipwatching.com eat my 48$ so i leave clipwatching.com website Goodbye

I had to change this add as an option on the site because if, for each one to select, then wait for uploaders to comment to change, it may be whoever posts videos or small files like it, it is good for a small group and bad for the rest of the uploaders.

@KatFile
after Openload I moved to this site and recommended it to several uploaders and I see a change like this that practically lost all my work, if I continue with this I see that I did shit in switching to clipwatching.
I hope you consider that and come back as it was before.

@KatFile
I also hope it comes back as it was before

but if you only pay 1 view per ip every 24 hours, in which would it benefit us to cut it, the only ones that would benefit you would be you
No man Its good for both, for example for Hu traffic :
We count 1 time but our rate is 9 times more from other videosharings. so with 1 time view you got 9 times more. for example if same user watch 2 times more and you don't get extra money again you don't lose money or traffic.

Hu traffic
3 times on clip make: $0.004
3 times on other videosharing : $0.0012

wernerk93
Post automatically merged:

@KatFile
1GTbbTAWwGBDjq7cZipVQsccTJCHQQ3Q3S
Sent.

Hello, clipwatching.com is fraud website not pay my earning 48$ from 2 mouths. Yesterday, clipwatching.com eat my 48$ so i leave clipwatching.com website Goodbye
We sent by exchange and they have 24 hours delay . check again your Perfect money. also next time please request by paypal or webmoney we can't send to Perfect money

Sent.

We sent by exchange and they have 24 hours delay . check again your Perfect money. also next time please request by paypal or webmoney we can't send to Perfect money

damn host should never have switched to this shit, after openload after I have more than 2k of movie files none is counted there is no use of 15% not counting anything it's all with the same number of viewers, scammer server, I don't recommend to anyone to use this shit, I practically don't gain anything from my files

damn host should never have switched to this shit, after openload after I have more than 2k of movie files none is counted there is no use of 15% not counting anything it's all with the same number of viewers, scammer server, I don't recommend to anyone to use this shit, I practically don't gain anything from my files

I also agree, right here I don’t earn anything not only they profit, and who has series sites, scammer

I also agree, right here I don’t earn anything not only they profit, and who has series sites, scammer
unfortunately katfile did not look at those who only post movies or did it with the intention of making a profit.
I told you about this issue , page 134 and 135

We can count 5% but we will change somethings ...
will say this week .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back