HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe, but your wrong with "He won't pay you now".
you didn't understand, what i want to say "if he didn't receive it is a problem" and i already know how katfile gives you problems with it takes a long, long time, i hope you understand and that you will not have any problems because you will understand .

you didn't understand, what i want to say "if he didn't receive it is a problem" and i already know how katfile gives you problems with it takes a long, long time, i hope you understand and that you will not have any problems because you will understand .
yes know i understand - failed payment will not solved fast. sorry for my misunderstanding

Hello If you have problem with counter please upload files in the few parts . you lose money with 1 long video. but other uploaders cutting to 2 or more parts and make better money.

Hello If you have problem with counter please upload files in the few parts . you lose money with 1 long video. but other uploaders cutting to 2 or more parts and make better money.

Lol my site is about movies I will divide movies into two or more parts it is bad I will miss visits if I do this, before it was good as it was now so it got really bad

In parts it is good, but as it is in my case I have 3,000 files I will not earn any money from them, and you do

Lol my site is about movies I will divide movies into two or more parts it is bad I will miss visits if I do this, before it was good as it was now so it got really bad
Is this permanent? those who have movie sites can no longer use your server, I hope you change that because dividing movies into parts is ridiculous
In parts it is good, but as it is in my case I have 3,000 files I will not earn any money from them, and you do
lol to make rar or zip ?
With currecnt high rates we count after 15% video watch but before was 5% if more uploaders need old rate we can change old rates and adding on 5% video watch.

this is too bad idea bro, if somebody have a moovie site and he is in competition with other uploaders he dont have time and permission to cut moovies and will loose all of the views, ppl dont want to watch half moovies and the uploader will be banned from moovie site because of half moovies :)

With currecnt high rates we count after 15% video watch but before was 5% if more uploaders need old rate we can change old rates and adding on 5% video watch.

so I don’t see anything here because I have files with more than 4000 and no earnings, so to stay that way I prefer old fees, or you add an option on the panel for those who will use it this way because I don’t see any benefit in that for the uploaders of sites with movies, on the contrary I will lose my visits to competitor.

this is terrible for me because my site is just movies I can't share files if I don't miss visits, I hope you change that, or several uploaders will change servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back