HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my files uploaded today are like this :(.
Today I have uploaded 50+ files, 100-200MB and mp4, and all of them are showing this error - I wasted all my day for re-uploading them again and again, but they are still with this error, all of them :(.

I was upload this today https://clipwatching.com/p9r8r0z5o2g8/Aldnoah.Zero_24_[BDrip_1080p].mkv.html, probably server is bit slow due i've 2 files in encode list yet and they've the number +300 in the file to be encoded

5 days already this bad shit doesn't count, support doesn't respond and doesn't fix the problem. Not counting the files is all zero
katfile not logged in here since yesterday morning, and I think the error in counting not fixed, so the videos with more than 1 hour not counted at all as views, I tested today this error with a long video ...

katfile not logged in here since yesterday morning, and I think the error in counting not fixed, so the videos with more than 1 hour not counted at all as views, I tested today this error with a long video ...
I lost a lot of views, only one movie I posted today gave 3k views and didn't say anything, my files are all big, I'm not getting anything

All my files uploaded today are like this :(.
Today I have uploaded 50+ files, 100-200MB and mp4, and all of them are showing this error - I wasted all my day for re-uploading them again and again, but they are still with this error, all of them :(.
I think he is blacklist some movies and tvshows..... i am try 100x to upload and same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back