HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
here also be like this, after my files stopped counting it just starts, same count since the day it stopped and it does not respond. Regrettable horrible support likes to ignore problems
Post automatically merged:

@KatFile check my account because it is not counting correctly many files just started and without counting.

my account: Jhonn10

Many of us have that problem, hopefully @KatFile fixes that.

how you think he can put those rates if he not shave views?

here now I do 300 to 380 views only per day, my files are reset to zero and the count is the same as last two days, my files don't count anything, I add a video many starts over a thousand and doesn't count anything

here now I do 300 to 380 views only per day, my files are reset to zero and the count is the same as last two days, my files don't count anything, I add a video many starts over a thousand and doesn't count anything
Everything is real man no shave .
Post automatically merged:

btc payment nothing received you mark as paid

Username:wernerk93
What is your btc address?

My videos are all over 1 hour and it’s also blank, I really liked this site but the support hasn’t solved I’m losing a lot of money, the visits are there but nothing is counted.
this is a big problem, because all ppl who have videos with more then 1 hour remain without views and money I hope will be fixed soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back