HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KatFile
It is a torment :persevere::persevere::persevere:

Opera-SNIMAK-EKRANA_2020-03-05_225915_clipwatching.com.png

With these Cloudflare pages appearing all the time my videos embed everyone dead doesn't count anything, nobody can watch anything, in short the site is dead !!

@KatFile API Upload works again, but no file url is output after the upload.

Here is the output from the API after the upload:
<HTML><BODY><Form name='F1' action='https://clipwatching.com/' target='_parent' method='POST'><textarea name="op">upload_result</textarea></Form><Script>document.location='javascript:false';document.F1.submit();</Script></BODY></HTML>

Other problems have still not been fixed unfortunately ..

Last edited:
On my acc count views, and uploading probably doesn't work because yesterday they have problem and they will fix that, im sure, so..we don’t need to press @KatFile as much, let's wait a couple of days and everything will be ok.. :grinning: @KatFile don't give up! :thumbsup::sunglasses:

Yes, my views are counted too. And I am sure that everything will work well again after they will solve yesterday's problems. It was a huge attack, they need to work hard to solve everything, so we need to be patient. It is not so hard to wait patiently, this will be the help from us, to don't create panic and to let them work to solve their problems.

Yes, my views are counted too. And I am sure that everything will work well again after they will solve yesterday's problems. It was a huge attack, they need to work hard to solve everything, so we need to be patient. It is not so hard to wait patiently, this will be the help from us, to don't create panic and to let them work to solve their problems.
True, agree completely with you! :$:thumbsup:

True, agree completely with you! :$:thumbsup:
:thumbsup:
Post automatically merged:

I agree with you, he knows very well the problems the site has and is working hard to solve them. I'm still waiting for him to rise to the rank of U.S.

SAME ERROR HERE FOR USER FITZIP2
Post automatically merged:

Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server", trying next address.
USER : FITZIP2
ftp not wordking sir , my account say premium until 2020 but ftp show that error

Same ERROR here also

USER: josic

I have premium, but FTP not working, please fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back