HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes nothing is good!
Upload slow and insecure hardly successful!
Views are 30-40% smaller ...
Videos barely want to start or playback is very slow.
Slowly it will become completely useless and earnings will continue to decline. Only the start goes up and equals zero earning.
Only the exact payment is positive.
Everything else is horribly bad already .

c3386bcdceea73fea5e96a8a4c4ec738.png
they pay 100% for embed video?

Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
USER : FITZIP2 CAN YOU REPAIR THIS ERROR ¿ @KatFile
Post automatically merged:

in ftp

Last edited:
Hi sir, the problem with the uploading still exist...
When i upload a video the link of the video not appear and i must re-upload the video again and again until the link shows on the screen... the upload speed is high but this is not the cure...
Another issue is that view are low i suggest as solution to increase the rates for each tier one week...
Is up to you... thanks in advance...

BTC payments are paid quickly, but unfortunately there are many problems with too much advertising and it takes far too long for the videos to start, no wonder that the views then unfortunately go back, or stay completely away.

There are currently upload problems as described in the other threads via the API.
And if you sometimes have to wait 30+ seconds to watch the video, I would rather use a different page as a user.

Clipwatching should finally fix the problems, or more and more users will get angry and use alternatives, the problems are unfortunately sometimes exist longer than 1 month..

BTW, the Payout info: “Dear Uploaders, please note that due to the upcoming holidays, all the payouts will be processed on January 6th.”, Is also a bit older and could be removed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back