HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KatFile

Hello, Remote Upload via api not working!

Code:
Software error:
Can't exec:
Unknown column 'fld_id' in 'field list' at Modules/DataBase.pm line 65.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

When you plan to fix the advertising it is impossible to play a video on the mobile phone, it is not possible to make the screen large, 20 popups before the video starts, a banner in the middle of the screen that cannot be removed, this takes more than 1 week I was waiting to be solved but I see they have no plans to do so.

Last edited:
Classic indifference by him way, this is not the first time..
GoUnilimited is the answer my friend.....
The same GoUnlimited that just had a major data problem? I've kept my account but put it to very limited use.
Post automatically merged:

@KatFile
Hi, is there a resource issue with your encoding server? I noticed a few of my files are taking a very long time (3 hours on the oldest, 30 minutes on the newest) to be encoded and this is producing the error "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported."

This is causing a major issue to the # of views I'm getting (in that I'm not getting any views on those files!!!). Is there another server that can do the encoding?

The same GoUnlimited that just had a major data problem? I've kept my account but put it to very limited use.

@KatFile
Hi, is there a resource issue with your encoding server? I noticed a few of my files are taking a very long time (3 hours on the oldest, 30 minutes on the newest) to be encoded and this is producing the error "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported."

This is causing a major issue to the # of views I'm getting (in that I'm not getting any views on those files!!!). Is there another server that can do the encoding?
It seems that any file larger than approximately 350MB does not encode. Any update as why this is happening?

Last edited:
"The Media could not be loaded, either because the server network failed or because the format is not supported."

This is what i get from 80% of the files that i upload today ... :pensive::slight_frown:

"The Media could not be loaded, either because the server network failed or because the format is not supported."

This is what i get from 80% of the files that i upload today ... :pensive::slight_frown:
What is the time on the first file that you get this on? You can see in your "My Videos" list the ones that haven't encoded (they would just have the "O" beside the file size)? The more detail you provide the more likely we can get @KatFile to find/provide an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back