HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
are u will fix the upload file .... because the file upload still doesn't work constantly showing that the file upload is nowhere to upload ... the player does not upload upload fie .... give us some answer

Last edited:
my mayment same on weitng fibi1980 paypal
Post automatically merged:

when you get some answer to repair the file upload ... upload file does not work for 5 days we do not respond ... we need to answer for the file upload when it will be repaired :(

my mayment same on weitng fibi1980 paypal
Post automatically merged:

when you get some answer to repair the file upload ... upload file does not work for 5 days we do not respond ... we need to answer for the file upload when it will be repaired :(
Don't send spam man you requested 5 Feb, still you don't know when we send money?!

Don't send spam man you requested 5 Feb, still you don't know when we send money?!
i didn't spam ... i mean that paypal was payable for 24 hours .... i just asked when pazpal would be paid .... and still nothing suits us for uploading files ... upload name does not work for 5 days not to send us an answer C) we need to be answered by someone uploading a file if the player normally works or what happens to the player at least give us some answer .... we all write or we don't answer C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back