HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KatFile Thanks for payment! By mistake, you have sent twice the last requested amount!
If it was for penultimate request that I didn't receive, thanks a lot for fixing it in this way, but I have to say in public that it was much more than I was expecting.. So, if you want some, or all the amount back, please pm me!
Thanks again!

@KatFile please fixsed speed again dont working speed upload :( i nide speed for upload ,y speed on player is 20 kb :( unposible noting uploaded :( please fixsed problem soon :) y werry much :(

2020-01-05$xx.73PENDING
user zz5922390
Post automatically merged:

2020-01-05$xx73PAID
user zz5922390 no money recived in my wallet please check this

Last edited:
pay perfect money today
2020-01-05$xx.73PENDING
user zz5922390

2020-01-05$xx73PAID
user zz5922390 no money recived in my wallet please check this
Yes will send tonight. we dont have PM , we do it by exchange, next time if you want quickly please request by paypal wmz or btc

Also Hungary to plan A, and Romania to plan B, please...

You can raise poland to plan B in the pay rates...
We will check geos weekly. if you see more income we can increase them.

Last edited:
2020-01-10$44.61PAID

Username:szalik1233

For more than 20 hours paid is displayed, but the money has not arrived at the paypal. It happens for the first time. Account for 1.5 years but disappointment.

For confirming my words I attach a photo from PAYPAL the last payment from clipwatching was on 6.01.2020

TWh58o.png

With a delay but the money showed up on paypal. Thank you and best regards.

2020-01-10$44.61PAID

Username:szalik1233

For more than 20 hours paid is displayed, but the money has not arrived at the paypal. It happens for the first time. Account for 1.5 years but disappointment.

For confirming my words I attach a photo from PAYPAL the last payment from clipwatching was on 6.01.2020

Last edited:
Hi Users! :)
What is your experience, where is it worth sharing videos? I'm looking for high traffic places with lots of viewers.
Unfortunately, I haven't found such a place yet.
You can write a private message!
Thanks!:) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back