HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same problem with Chile, what's up?

Hello Katfile

aabbcc.png

Korea is PLAN B

But Earning is PLAN D (I choose Medium Rates )

What is Korea Plan? Plan B? Plan D?

Thank you Katfile

It seems that some countries are still low or just counting normal but the morning visits were counted on the rates that had problems .... just take a look to see what happens, and thank you very much for finding solution and upload the rates I already realized with the visits from the USA

"Payments Time: Every Monday and Friday"

I have requested my payment Monday, today is Friday and it's still pending...

DateAmountStatus
2019-12-23$XX.XXPENDING

FTP not connecting :

Code:
Status:    Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server", trying next address.
Status:    Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server", trying next address.
Status:    Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
Error:    Could not connect to server

FTP not connecting :

Code:
Status:    Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
Error:    Could not connect to server
I have got the same issue since few days. I had PM KatFile but she hasn't responded so far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back