HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not the problem friend, the problem is the advertisers that I think is low not only in the US but also affected others and reduced profits 50% ... I hope it can be fixed because it was already increasing visits, and well now I don't get anything with that increase and even some of my referrals stopped contributing

That may be the problem, but at least they have not changed the rate of earnings, hopefully the answer @KatFile has.

JkJ3m1R.jpg

g2F7Hg2.jpg

Today I wanted to check one of my links if it's working, and I had a very bad surprise. In the first 3-5 seconds it started opening about 50+ new window popups - of course I couldn't close them, there was opening too fast, one by one, about 10+ per second. My browser become frozen, I needed to use Task Manager to can close my browser with those unlimited number of new windows opened.

I just started to increase my visits! If this thing will happen to my visitors, I will lose them - all my work to increase visits was just a wasted time!

The unlimited popups was from this advertiser: cljmarinq.com

@KatFile, please do something with this advertiser, we will lose all our visitors because of their unstoppable popups!

Few days ago 1 advertiser disabled some countries and we decreased some countries. like US, GB, CA, AU
We will find new advertiser for top traffic and will increase rates like ago for these countries.

@KatFile can you fix that speed bit rate ... because unposible uploaded movies at just enough speed to the date of 500 kb speed you need me to continue uploading one episode of 250 kb .... i have 100 upload speed data .. and i would so much download bursts when i only get 500 kb per second here loading on the player ... can i get some response what it happens with upload fast ... because i can't wait an hour to upload one batch that is 250 kb. .

you persistently ignore me and ignore my messages tell me why you ignore the messages and give me any answer to know what i am here already bored to write about the same problem every day .. and already makes me angry that i write every day for one same problem and you gluttonously ignore me

Today I checked some of my videos again, and I had a great surprise: that advertiser with his unstoppable popups (50+ in a few seconds), disappeared! Thank you very much, @KatFile, for removing that advertiser! I lost a lot of views yesterday because of this, but today my views seems to be ok again! :)

@KatFile can you fix that speed bit rate ... because unposible uploaded movies at just enough speed to the date of 500 kb speed you need me to continue uploading one episode of 250 kb .... i have 100 upload speed data .. and i would so much download bursts when i only get 500 kb per second here loading on the player ... can i get some response what it happens with upload fast ... because i can't wait an hour to upload one batch that is 250 kb. .
Sure buddy we will check it what is your username?

Today I checked some of my videos again, and I had a great surprise: that advertiser with his unstoppable popups (50+ in a few seconds), disappeared! Thank you very much, @KatFile, for removing that advertiser! I lost a lot of views yesterday because of this, but today my views seems to be ok again! :)
Yes buddy solved.

Yes buddy solved.
my user name is fibi1980 like here same user name

i can exclude a lot on every click on the player i get a million ads when i want to take link 3 ads when i click on player 5 ads while i get a link to put 20 ads on my site .... and nonstop casper warns me about those ads viral ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back