HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "KatFile, publicación: 2359943, miembro: 96728"] ¿Dónde ve este error? dame una captura de pantalla de la url [/ QUOTE]
Hola administrador de clip, dijeron que pagarían el viernes y el lunes. Pedí BTC y mi pago aún no ha llegado, y mi amigo que pidió BTC llegó el viernes, espero que puedan ayudarme, mi apodo es elizabeth210291 y gracias. mejor ahora con este cambio ...

Rates will fix from tonight wait few hours
Hello clip admin, they said they would pay Friday and Monday I asked for BTC and my payment hasn't arrived yet, and my friend who asked for BTC arrived on Friday I hope you can help me, my nickname is elizabeth210291 and thanks are the best now with this change .. .

i have been waiting in silence for long now count is wrong since few days asso rates are wrong i have lost a lot of money in that past week when can i expect a fix

Why are you deleting my files? The files was uploaded recently, about 2 weeks ago, was getting views, but now I found my links not working, files deleted. The original title of the thread was including "DMCA ignored", but now I can't see anything about the DMCA ignored thing. You are not DMCA ignored file hosting anymore?

Hi @KatFile:

Chile is Plan B or Plan D?

Fix it please.
That is not the problem friend, the problem is the advertisers that I think is low not only in the US but also affected others and reduced profits 50% ... I hope it can be fixed because it was already increasing visits, and well now I don't get anything with that increase and even some of my referrals stopped contributing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back