HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello katfile it's offical counter is broken somehow it's moving but apperantly it stopped counting certain views certain countries i don't know but am down each day for 3 days now less than the ususl every thing is working the same even link shorter that lead to cw is the same amount of clicks please check user name cypher

Hello katfile it's offical counter is broken somehow it's moving but apperantly it stopped counting certain views certain countries i don't know but am down each day for 3 days now less than the ususl every thing is working the same even link shorter that lead to cw is the same amount of clicks please check user name cypher

Last edited:
they did something manually. they're not counting for 3 days and they're making money.. I don't know why they did something so stupid..

I think you should stop using clipwatching. it's not a reliable video hosting.. . thy're not even answering.
You are right no support ..cant upload anyrhing forcing disable adb no ftp

they did something manually. they're not counting for 3 days and they're making money.. I don't know why they did something so stupid..

I think you should stop using clipwatching. it's not a reliable video hosting.. . thy're not even answering.
Stats working fine we count real ips, maybe your viewers watch with vpn or proxy

It works perfectly here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back