HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that clipwatching is going to close... Rating back to normal but views reduced at 75%... Withdraw your money and delete your videos....

Here is normal, every day I check and all the videos are ok. but I send everything in mp4 to the site and never had an error in playback

There are too many errors (Error Code: 224003)
.... etc
One series, half an episode does not work. This is a disaster. Error code in 40% of videos is displayed. Admins will you solve this soon?
The wideo what u ploading in player is broken from your pc isnt problem in player :9 i figured that... you nide only uploading mp4 video and player working fine .)

Error -Error - Error
Please disable adblock and try again!

How to disable adblock?
What are you doing every day! Any mistakes every day? We are at a loss every day for your tests, nor do I have an ad-block asking to be removed and the video cannot be played. Solve this now !!!!

the error still persists when uploading a video, in days I have not been able to upload a lot because the videos leave with error after the upload, it may be some video mmm but hopefully they fix it completely

Can you fix https://clipwatching.com/cuajrxsb8xa6/American.Woman.2018.1080p.WEBRip.x264-RARBG.mp4.html
all new videos can't be played. You only increase rates but never solve any problem.

I only see this :anguished:

z109oAB.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back